Jessica & Nick on the rocks??? : - (

When he was here in Columbus (for the OSU Texas game.) He apparently made out with an OSU student (pics have been taken) and it's all on radio stations over here (during their celebrity gossip segments) and the girl's actually talking.

But it makes sense though, I rarely hear him say anything positive about her (even on their show)

Candy said:
The article mentions that her father was key in the seperation. he's a sicko.

I will never forget watching the making of the Dukes of Hazzard music video she did for the old Nancy Sinatra song "These Boots Are Made For Walking". The guy asked her dad if it was hard watching her soap up the General Lee in her super-skimpy bikini acting and looking as hot as she did. He says "No way, she IS hot, look at her!"

I changed the channel at that point. I'm not turned on by that.

Candy said:
The article mentions that her father was key in the seperation. he's a sicko.

I will never forget watching the making of the Dukes of Hazzard music video she did for the old Nancy Sinatra song "These Boots Are Made For Walking". The guy asked her dad if it was hard watching her soap up the General Lee in her super-skimpy bikini acting and looking as hot as she did. He says "No way, she IS hot, look at her!"

Sarcasmo said:

OMG... I had only heard about when he made mention of her double d "natural" boobies.

Sarcasmo said:

Some ex-preacher whoring out his daughters. What about Ashley S.'s biggest hit being about her liking to fuck?