Food Jerkoff parents reveal "gender neutral" childs gender

in later years it will be determined this is the blue print for creating gender dysmorphic serial killers :fly:

does this kid have no friends? Were they not allowed to talk about 'boys' and 'girls,' or play house, like you be the. . ., uh, boys are Dad's girls are moms, uh, what are you?

"Stereotypes seem fundamentally stupid. Why would you want to slot people into boxes?"
Welcome to Kindergarten, here's your crash course on Stereotypes little 5 year old!

does this kid have no friends? Were they not allowed to talk about 'boys' and 'girls,' or play house, like you be the. . ., uh, boys are Dad's girls are moms, uh, what are you?

"Stereotypes seem fundamentally stupid. Why would you want to slot people into boxes?"
Welcome to Kindergarten, here's your crash course on Stereotypes little 5 year old!

No ultra masculine shirts, like one with a skull on it, but a sparkly pink shirt is just fine. :tard:

Like I said, jerkoffs.

When Sasha turned five and headed to school, Laxton was forced to make her son's sex public. That meant Sasha would have to get used to being a boy in the eyes of his peers. Still, his mom is intervening. While the school requires different uniforms for boys and girls, Sasha wears a girl's blouse with his pants.

"I don't think I'd do it if I thought it was going to make him unhappy, but at the moment he's not really bothered either way. We haven't had any difficult scenarios yet."

Uh, Hi, is this DCFS?

How can you not tell a boy from a girl by the time they're one years old? Regardless of what they're wearing it's usually pretty obvious.

Everyone knows my son is a boy, does that mean he isn't allowed things that aren't masculine? no. If he wants them he can have them.

Jeezus Chris. WAY too much complication for a kid. Someone needs to bolt up her tubes and call it a day. One future serial killer is enough!!