Thread Jeezus Chris I hate the sdfjkhsdjkd Internetlkjdfklg

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥3,143
So, on your FB profile, you get those feeds from pages you like, right?? Well, one I have is "I hate it when I hang out with MC Hammer & he doesn't let me touch anything" (lol, don't ask). They posted this just a bit ago:

88O0sNm.jpg

Why do I hate the internet because of this?? Two of those pics are my DAUGHTER!

TWO!!

MY DAUGHTER. Of all effing compilations.

And the thing is, none of the two pics are at her house. I recognized ONE pic because of the clothes she is wearing, specifically the socks & bracelets, and the other I've seen on her Instagram!!

I've shown her & now she's all freaked out. She's like "But, I don't even use my real name!! (whimper) & My account is private!!" So, some creepy person on her friends list is leaking these. I've told her before to stop posting the poses with her doing splits and her crotch facing the front, but then there are...these. And she justifies it by saying that she doesn't understand "cuz they're just gymnastics stuff" "And you can't even see my face!"
I swear, she just doesn't get it & now, hopefully she does?? :( :( :( :cry:
THIS IS WHY I NEVER WANTED A GIRL!! :( :( :( :( :(

*Sobs*

Dear Jesus make it stop :(:(:(:(

Last edited:
That. Is. Terrifying. As a mother. :-(

Yah, no shit. But, she was all thinking it's fine cuz it's gymnastic stuff AND that you can't see her face. :/
She had some weirdo who made some Instagram profile with the username "SkyzAss" or some shit similar. And it was full candid pics of her little ass all over her school. :( :( :(

I had that shut down like ASAP though. I just had to say I was going to call the county police. It was gone like that. So, it was obviously some stupid kid.

BOYS ARE MUCH EASIER DAMNIT!

her mom leaked them onto this public forum. and you know what kind of guy @fly is.
Huh? I didn't leak shit. and really, I have no problem with identifying the ones that are her to ya'll. The fact here is that she is only 12 (well, almost 13, May 2nd), and they are obviously making the internet rounds AND how ironic it is that they showed up on something in my FB feed. Meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah, no shit. But, she was all thinking it's fine cuz it's gymnastic stuff AND that you can't see her face. :/
She had some weirdo who made some Instagram profile with the username "SkyzAss" or some shit similar. And it was full candid pics of her little ass all over her school. :( :( :(

I had that shut down like ASAP though. I just had to say I was going to call the county police. It was gone like that. So, it was obviously some stupid kid.

BOYS ARE MUCH EASIER DAMNIT!
:(
Hopefully she knows better now.

Ya, how do you talk about it tho in a way that drills it home?

There are nasty old men online that look at it in a gross manner?

Omg I feel for ya.

Jesus, if she doesn't get the reference in those she needs a serious sit-down.

Does she know how sex works?

Well, of course she knows what sex is...how it works. But, girls these day wear tight ass yoga pants as regular pants. I hate them! I mean, look at all the clothes for young girls...tight, short. A&F might be preppy and cute, but their stuff is sometimes too much for my liking and I won't buy it for my daughter. (like shorty shorts and yoga shorts). Anyway, she doesn't see this as a problem, and since this is her "sport" she doesn't relate the sick old men shit.

So, that's my next sit down with her.
She has a step mom who is driving her insane with her crayyy (sometimes extreme) Christianity, yet doesn't enforce her clothing. (???)
Here's short run down:

She says that tampons de-virginize you and she wouldn't buy them for her when she first got her period this past winter. She was going to make Skylar go to gymnastics with huge pads....until I raised hell about it all.

She makes Skylar drop what she's doing and "pray for healing from God" when she's in a bad mood, or gets less than A's for grades.

She used to show her horrific "satan" pics on the internet when she was 7, telling her that "Satan was gonna get her" if she wasn't good and Skylar has nightmares for a while after that!

Sooo, yea...

Last edited:
Abercrombie and Fitch has made a sort of history out of extremely sexualizing young men and women... men and women young enough that they probably shouldn't be having sex.

The owner of the company is extremely fucking weird

Abercrombie and Fitch has made a sort of history out of extremely sexualizing young men and women... men and women young enough that they probably shouldn't be having sex.

The owner of the company is extremely fucking weird

Ahh you mean the thong panties they sold in the kids section was over the line.

The owner is Michael Jackson all over again.

I think this is the article I read. Something along these lines at least.
http://www.salon.com/2006/01/24/jeffries/

Fucking WEIRD guy

Holy fawk:

Him:
"Our first bump came when I mentioned the 2002 uproar over the company’s thongs for middle-school girls, which had “Eye Candy” and “Wink Wink” printed on their fronts. “That was a bunch of bullshit,” he said, sweating profusely. “People said we were cynical, that we were sexualizing little girls. But you know what? I still think those are cute underwear for little girls."

lol@"sweating profusely"!

Yah, she doesn't get the sexual reference to these poses, obviously. Time for another talk. :lol:

Will you have one with my daughter while you are at it, she's 9 now and I'm totally dreading that talk. Although, funny story, she's always been very curious about how babies are made, so I've been honest without actually getting to the whole sex part yet (started asking questions at 5, wouldn't accept, and then the baby comes out of your belly, had to know exactly how the baby gets out). Anyways, explained the mom has eggs, dad fertilizes the egg, baby is made, skipped over how dad fertilizes, i'll get to that eventually. So then she's started making comments to people, "oh, you have 4 kids, that means you were fertilized 4 times". We about DIED when she asked the person, luckily it's my best friend and she was laughing with me after the shock wore off, but anywhoo, come have the sex talk with her so I don't have to?