Jebus!!

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Or

solution7jm.gif

You know I was having the same kind of day yesterday... then the man surprised me with a dozen red roses when he came home from work. Funny how that worked out. :)

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yar, we menfolk must follow the animals and flee to higher ground
I wish, that just once in his lifetime, every man had to experience the joy of changing estrogen levels in the body and everything that goes along with the red river days. :mad:

zengirl said:
I wish, that just once in his lifetime, every man had to experience the joy of changing estrogen levels in the body and everything that goes along with the red river days. :mad:
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

zengirl said:

The Red River separates Oklahoma and Texas, but I'm too scared to go and check it out. :(

zengirl said:
Oh we experience a certain modicum of joy, that's for certain. :fly:

But by the same token, women should experience the spectacular agony of a good swift blow right to the ball(s)

ChikkenNoodul said:
Oh we experience a certain modicum of joy, that's for certain. :fly:

But by the same token, women should experience the spectacular agony of a good swift blow right to the ball(s)
It's probably very similar to the breast tenderness that happens the week before she starts... every movement creates a sharp and intense pain that radiates throughout the entire chest and stops the breath. It's unavoidable :(