Jebus!!

zengirl said:
Well I was getting to that... my fat cat (26+ pounds) snores, and then chases things in her sleep, and then farts... and she's always sleeping right at my head when she does this.... so not only do I get the snoring sounds, but then growls, and her legs start going and she's kicking me with her clawed paws and then she defiles the airspace in my room.

People wonder why I have a generally crabby disposition, it's because I don't freaking sleep :(
Ahahahahahahahahaha

I can totally picture that in my head

ahahahahha

we have a cat that wouldn't stop yowling at the door last night :wtf:

zengirl said:
Well I was getting to that... my fat cat (26+ pounds) snores, and then chases things in her sleep, and then farts... and she's always sleeping right at my head when she does this.... so not only do I get the snoring sounds, but then growls, and her legs start going and she's kicking me with her clawed paws and then she defiles the airspace in my room.

People wonder why I have a generally crabby disposition, it's because I don't freaking sleep :(

K, that made me laugh.

Also, goddamn! I thought my 16 pound cat was overweight!!!

Pandora said:
That's some crazy mood swing. Under some stress lately??
Yeah, I really am.
I hate my job, wedding stress, and my family is dealing with 2 dying family members, and all the fights between grandmother/aunt over money... its just insane...

zengirl said:
Maybe then they wouldn't be so damned condescending about it... I HATE that. :mad:
It's true.
I have never met a man who was slightly sympathetic or anything like that when it comes to women and their bodies.

Do they think we like to become a cramping, sore, emotional, moody, walking time bomb every month.

And then, they sit and try and make small talk with us, when we are about ready to burst with emotions, or you are secretly in your room crying, and you dont understand why.
The least they could do is bring us flowers, or chocolate, or midol or SOMETHING

/rant

Sorry men, you know we :heart: you

One time when DianaPhoenix was experiencing one of her "heavy" days (this was when she lived at her house instead of taking over my apartment), I brought over a box of some form of tamponic device (could have been a roll of Charmin for all I know), a pint of Phish Food, and a dozen roses.

She seemed happy. Then very, very sad.

zengirl said:
Maybe then they wouldn't be so damned condescending about it... I HATE that. :mad:
I've had my nose broken open to the point of only being able to see cartilage, my chin busted open to the point of being able to see bone, a nail driven through my hand, toenails pulled completely off, a slipped disc in my back, had all four impacted wisdom teeth removed then no pain medication afterwards, and a 3 day battle with a stomach bug that cost me 15 lbs and about a pint of blood. I never took it out on people the way some girls do during their period. I'll give you that some grumpiness is definately warranted, but some girls just use it as a general excuse to be a total bitch.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
It's true.
I have never met a man who was slightly sympathetic or anything like that when it comes to women and their bodies.

Do they think we like to become a cramping, sore, emotional, moody, walking time bomb every month.

And then, they sit and try and make small talk with us, when we are about ready to burst with emotions, or you are secretly in your room crying, and you dont understand why.
The least they could do is bring us flowers, or chocolate, or midol or SOMETHING

/rant

Sorry men, you know we :heart: you
:) That's how I know I've found a keeper... not only does he clean the catbox everyday, but he knew I was having a bad day yesterday and he came home with roses. I really need to thank his mother. :lol:

DirkPhoenix said:
One time when DianaPhoenix was experiencing one of her "heavy" days (this was when she lived at her house instead of taking over my apartment), I brought over a box of some form of tamponic device (could have been a roll of Charmin for all I know), a pint of Phish Food, and a dozen roses.
aww that just made me cry... no joke.

Bah Im a blubbering idiot...