Jebus!!

Sarcasmo said:
pills.gif

buahahahahahahaha

ChikkenNoodul said:
It's like someone stuffing their fist into your abdoben, and twisting violently.
Well, that's what the cramps feel like, yes, we experience that as well... and ya'll wonder why we get a lil cranky?

ChikkenNoodul said:
It's like someone stuffing their fist into your abdoben, and twisting violently.
and for us it's more like someone taking a thousand paring knives and stabbing you in the lower abdomen, one by one. and if you try to move, you get like 5-12 at a time.

F33nX said:
my cramps are probably 2-3 times, sometimes 5 times as bad as normal cramps. for me it felt that way too when i got a field hockey ball between the legs:(
what the hell do you take for them? oxycontin?

zengirl said:
Well, that's what the cramps feel like, yes, we experience that as well... and ya'll wonder why we get a lil cranky?
Because as men, we laugh about such things amongst ourselves

Like how I can now laugh about when one of my 18lb cats landed with one foot right in the tender bits just a couple days after my surgery.

Of course it helps that the cat walks funny now

Oh yeah? Well mine are so bad that I hallucinate, one time I thought I saw the Froot Loops bird (Toucan SAM) flying around, and I followed him but it hurt too bad to walk so I thought I was flying but was actually crawling on the ground, and i was reaching for him and accidentally grabbed my boss in the no no spot.

fly said:
what the hell do you take for them? oxycontin?
i should, i feel like my natural oxytocin levels aren't up to snuff when it comes to that kind of stuff. i take rather large amounts of naproxen, which tends to work. if it doesn't, you can guarantee that i'm laid up for the rest of the day:(

zengirl said:
Oh yeah? Well mine are so bad that I hallucinate, one time I thought I saw the Froot Loops bird (Toucan SAM) flying around, and I followed him but it hurt too bad to walk so I thought I was flying but was actually crawling on the ground, and i was reaching for him and accidentally grabbed my boss in the no no spot.
:eek:

worst i've done is throw up in a desk drawer at work. went home immediately after that:p most of my cramps start at night (thankfully), which means no sleep for either me or my boyfriend, and then i decide if i am going to work or not (mostly depends on if the drugs have kicked in)

ChikkenNoodul said:
Then the other time I thought I was in the movie "Singin in the Rain" and I was outside in the parking lot with an umbrella and overcoat doing a tap number on the sidewalks and curbs. What I thought were puddles to be splashed in turned out to be someone's toes inconviently attached to their bodies and when I stomped I felt a sudden burst of force in my head and heard the chorus of birdies singing in my ears.

I work in the basement now all by myself.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, well one time I was riding my mountain bike and landed on the top bar and I thought I was Captain Kirk and Uhura was giving me head on the bridge while Spock was reciting the Gettysburg Address and Checkov was spanking Bones, when I was really lying on my back in the woods with a squirrel licking my face.
Okay and this is for real... but the other night I was sleeping and I was dreaming... I forgot what exactly I was dreaming about but whatever it was, it was interrupted by the sounds of air sirens and the booming of fighter planes coming in for attack, they kept coming at regular intervals, and my heart started racing and I was all kinds of freaked out, I woke up and still heard these sounds, I thougth the world was going to end, and it turned out to be the sounds of Ryan snoring, so I punched him in his sleep and rolled over with a pillow over my head.

zengirl said:
Okay and this is for real... but the other night I was sleeping and I was dreaming... I forgot what exactly I was dreaming about but whatever it was, it was interrupted by the sounds of air sirens and the booming of fighter planes coming in for attack, they kept coming at regular intervals, and my heart started racing and I was all kinds of freaked out, I woke up and still heard these sounds, I thougth the world was going to end, and it turned out to be the sounds of Ryan snoring, so I punched him in his sleep and rolled over with a pillow over my head.
That must be what happens when I wake up with a sore shoulder :wtf:

zengirl said:

Call of Duty much?

theacoustician said:
Well I was getting to that... my fat cat (26+ pounds) snores, and then chases things in her sleep, and then farts... and she's always sleeping right at my head when she does this.... so not only do I get the snoring sounds, but then growls, and her legs start going and she's kicking me with her clawed paws and then she defiles the airspace in my room.

People wonder why I have a generally crabby disposition, it's because I don't freaking sleep :(