jebus, what a random phone call!

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I just got a phone call from a teacher from my boarding school who I hit in the face with a snowball many years ago :lol:
we used to have this horrible thing called "super study" which was a study hall from 7:30-9:45pm...you were sent there if your grades sucked or as a punishment otherwise...you couldn't talk, leave your desk, or even entertain yourself with something non-study related
me and a few friends were waiting outside the building after super study to barrage the people leaving with snowballs after a fresh snowfall...main target was one of my best friends who got sent:lol:
I whizzed a snowball right at his head and it just missed and hit this teacher square in the face :fly: he was the proctor of super study that night...upon seeing who I hit, I threw the hood up on my jacket(to hide the dead-giveaway fro I have) and started booking it...he was so amazed by this turn of events he just stammered "you're in big, large trouble mister!!!" bwahahaha...I got sent to super study for it :lol:

anywho, he called to invite me to an atlanta area alumni dinner tomorrow night...now, where the hell can I come up with a snowball in spring in GA?? :D

Drool-Boy said:
quick, go buy one of them home-sno cone machines!

snoopylarge.jpg

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol: I was just trying to think of where I could still find a pile of snow

It was in the high 60's Friday, and warm all weekend

You suck, we still have some and it's been pushing to get above 35 for a week and a half here. I'm ready for summer.

Tuition for students for the 2005-06, academic year is:
$33,450 Boarding
$23,325 Day
Payments are due 60% by August 1 and 40% by December 1. For families who wish to extend tuition payments over a period of time, there are tuition payment plans. Information about these plans is available from the Admission Office and from Tuition Management System at www.afford.com. Parents should plan on approximately $1000 of additional costs for books, fees, and travel for boarding students and $750 for day students. There is also an additional fee of $875 for international students.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

$133,800+ for a highschool education?!?! That's more than most colleges.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: