Thread JCC please come back

I know the forum don't deserve the honor of you posting here but we need you back buddy. I have been thinking about the big game this sunday and the implications of bears playoff run. It made me realize how long it has been since people here have been arguing with you.
you forgot to tag him @Jimmycrackcorn

hey buddy. what ya think of aaron wanting a pay raise when they spend so much on him and protecting him already. Look at how much they spend on their D.
Hey wick.

I have no idea how much any of that is true, or media speculation. Either way, I've not had too much time to watch the NFL, or the Packers in general. Just too busy. That being said, if he is still going to be their QB for the foreseeable future, it would be best to give the man what he wants. I think he's proven he's still the best QB in the league.

hey jimbob!
how are you ? how’s the covid sitch in your area
how’s the little guy
Me, personally, i'm good. COVID sitch...well, i think we all understand the importance of the troubles at this point...don't we? Inconvenient, yes. But everyone close to me is still healthy and well cared for. Sounds like y'all Canadians are dealing with things quite a bit more strictly than we are here.

Little man is awesome. We talk all the time, constantly. And I get my alone time with him every other weekend. He's the best.