Jay-Z Disses the $

got some cool pics of me and bubba k and dj h vidal from the party last night. too bad i'm a tard and can't figure out how to post them..

good party tho.. i'm still crunk.. argh.. heeeeed.. hurts..

got some cool pics of me and bubba k and dj h vidal from the party last night. too bad i'm a tard and can't figure out how to post them..

good party tho.. i'm still crunk.. argh.. heeeeed.. hurts..

go to the upload tab above and upload the pics...you want to copy/paste the link with this around it into the thread...this being ->

you want the link with the

for some reason I thought bubba was black? :confused:

oh, the irony.. :lol:

yeah, i rep the burg all day an day.

and tangu, i guess he quit drinkin for a hot minute. not to put the man's biz in the streets, but i guess he was kickin the party scene kinda heavy outta ATL.. moved down here to detox a bit. i've met him several times down here, always been kinda reserved (read: sober).

but last night he was on that dranky drank. never seen him crunktarded.

oh, the irony.. :lol:

yeah, i rep the burg all day an day.

and tangu, i guess he quit drinkin for a hot minute. not to put the man's biz in the streets, but i guess he was kickin the party scene kinda heavy outta ATL.. moved down here to detox a bit. i've met him several times down here, always been kinda reserved (read: sober).

but last night he was on that dranky drank. never seen him crunktarded.
Hulk will do that to a man

I am disappointed at the lack of absurdly attractive filipino women in this thread, and thereby rate it one butthole.