jaxxor left us for vagina, i guess :sad:

It has been quite some time since JJ Lady had disguised herself as 'Sgt. Carol Weebler' and snuck into uselessforums.com headquarters in order to steal a space probe that was containing some anti-matter.

Little had she known that when she had looked at the eyes of a Eric whose code-name was Bast, she had fallen in love, even though she was supposed to kill him.

But instead, she had stunned him and rescued him from a bomb that the other MenGayers had tossed inside after taking off in a uselessforums.com aircraft that was being powered by the anti-matter.

And even though both the uselessforums.com craft and the USS Fag had sunk with the anti-matter still aboard and uselessforums.com and the MenGayers had high-tailed it out of there, both Bast and JJ Lady had found it difficult to forget about each other.

So, about a year later, JJ Lady had used the name 'Carol' to e-mail to Bast an invitation to join her for a romantic weekend.

And after he had gotten the e-mail, Bast had sent an e-mail of his own to JJ Lady, in which he has accepted the invitation.

But of course, he had to go with the other Joes on a mission against uselessforums.com for some sort of terrorist activity.

Then, after the Joes had defeated uselessforums.com yet again and they had returned to their home base, Bast had noticed that he had received a second e-mail from JJ Lady, this one telling him that she'll be at a nearby motel waiting for him.

And then, while some of the other Joes were in debriefing, Bast ran over to theac and asked to take some leave.

"Well, all the Joes who were on that mission were supposed to be in debriefing," said theac, while he was scratching his head. "But then again, why not? After all, you've been cooped up in this place for way too long and it's about time for you to also have some rest."

And so, after he had talked theac and packed an overnight bag, Bast had made a beeline to the local motel and checked himself in under a fake name, Eric L. Parker.

And after the manager had told him that his lady friend has been waiting for him, Eric had gone up to the room and knocked on the door.

After the door had opened, Eric had walked inside and discovered JJ Lady wearing nothing but a silk robe.

"Hi, 'Carol'," said Eric, after he had closed and locked the door.

"'Allo, Eric," said JJ Lady, while she was slowly walking towards him. "Had a bad day?"

"Are you kidding?" asked Eric, after he and JJ Lady had wrapped their gentle arms around each other. "With that certain nest of posters, every day's a bad day."

"Well then, Luv, I know just the way to cheer you right up," said JJ Lady, while slowly removing her robe. "Come to me and allow yourself to share such true pleasure with me."

And with that, both Eric and JJ Lady had kissed each other ever so passionately on the lips.

Then, a few minutes later, after Eric had removed all of his clothes and the lovers had placed themselves on the bed, he had started licking all over JJ Lady's nude body ... all the way down to her hot, wet pussy.

"Aaaahhhh, yes! That's it!" said JJ Lady, while Eric was caressing her firm breasts. "Touch me! Touch me there! Aaaahhhh!"

At that moment, they had suddenly realized that even though they each were on different sides of the whole uselessforums.com/uselessforums.com thing, they were still able to experience something wonderful between them.

That something is known as raw and untamed erotica ... and they were enjoying every minute of it.

A few minutes later, after he had placed his stiff cock inside her asshole, Eric had used each of his hands to caress both her breasts and pussy.

"AAAAHHHH, COR-BLOODY-SHIT! THAT FEELS ... SSSSOOOO GOOOOD!" yelled a sexually energized JJ Lady. "DO IT, Eric! FUCK ME! I REALLY ... WANT YOU ... TO FUCK ME! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!"

And then, after they had started moving harder and faster and their lovemaking had reached its ultimate boiling point, the two mismatched lovers had cum and collapsed due to exhaustion.

After they were able to catch their breath, JJ Lady had placed her head on Eric's chest and asked, "Are you sure that you're willing to do this, Eric? Even though it is a love so forbidden?"

"Yes, JJ Lady, I'm willing to go through with it," answered Eric, while running his gentle fingers through her hair. "I mean, if both uselessforums.com and uselessforums.com have a problem with it, fuck 'em."

And then, after she had snuggled up to Eric, JJ Lady had let out a smile and said, "In that case, 'Yo Joe'."

And with that, both Eric and JJ Lady had fallen asleep in each other's naked arms, for they had agreed that they were sharing something that was to be theirs forever.

That something was true love, and no one -- may he be a uselessforums.com or uselessforums.com -- would never be able to take that away from them.

edit: fixt

Last edited: