JAXXOR AND HNE: get in here and explain yourselves..

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,324
Steam
mattressfish
iloveyou.png

BenAffleckJenniferLopezAP.jpg

so...we're engaged and getting married ASAP. not because HNE is preggo, we just don't see the point in long engagements. we'd been talkinig about getting married, and she knew the proposal was coming. I wanted to give her some advance warning, but she had no idea what I was planning.

OK. Proposal pics! First is myself, all dressed up and holding the ring. Note the crisp white shirt, the tasteful cufflinks, the impeccably knotted and dimpled tie. We have a truly distinguished gentleman here.

I had this scenario planned in detail. I don't plan on doing this again, so this was a once in a lifetime thing. I had my timetable planned in detail, the steps I would take, and room allowed for improvisation and adaptation. This truly was my finest hour, and the entire operation was executed flawlessly.

I left work at noon for the first phase. My friend James and I moved a table that my grandmother gave me into Brooke's house, and I placed some of the flowers and candles there. The ring is pictured here for effect. And in case you forgot what this was about.

The first thing she would see when she came in is the trail of roses. This led straight to me so she wouldn't get lost.

I had some wine and champagne chilling in the fridge to celebrate the moment. And because we like to drink.

All the elements were in place, now I had to wait. As Tom Petty so aptly put it, the waiting is the hardest part. I had a drop of scotch to settle my nerves, and sat back down.

Cripes. I'm still nervous. I had another. OK. Better now. STAB ME, I forgot to have her song queued up! There. Otis Redding is ready to go when she gets here.

I'm staked out by the window when I see her pull up. My heart starts pounding so hard that the neighbors think I'm jamming 50 Cent. I stand in my spot, the door opens, I queue up Otis.

Brooke stepped in and immediately knew what was up. She's no Jessica Simpson. I led her to the table, took a knee, said my line, and slipped the ring on her finger. Later, we had our candle lit dinner, drank the wine and champagne, and admired the sparkly ring.

congrats.

How long have you been going out?

Gonna get married onset, or will Simon not allow that?

BigNev said:
congrats.

How long have you been going out?

Gonna get married onset, or will Simon not allow that?

yer a funny fucker :fly:

we've known each other three whole months :cool:

jaxxor said:
yer a funny fucker :fly:

we've known each other three whole months :cool:

In your love enduced glee it would be fully understandable if you accidently uploaded an april pic.

Drool-Boy said:
So she gonna move in with you and grandma or what?

nah, I'm moving into her house. her cats and I get along famously.