Japanese Sluaghtering Dolphins

you know, when you support the terrorism becuase it's for YOUR ideals. and all we're doing is hoping to save a few dolphins instead of trying to save our country from being ransacked by oil barrens foreign and domestic that trample all of our religious views, their culture is polar opposite of ours to the point where it's extremely offensive, etc.

but hey, like ZRH pointed out, who wins is all that really matters at the end of the day. the loser of brute force is always the one who ends up being the wrong one in any arguement.

/devils advocate

you know, when you support the terrorism becuase it's for YOUR ideals. and all we're doing is hoping to save a few dolphins instead of trying to save our country from being ransacked by oil barrens foreign and domestic that trample all of our religious views, their culture is polar opposite of ours to the point where it's extremely offensive, etc.

but hey, like ZRH pointed out, who wins is all that really matters at the end of the day. the loser of brute force is always the one who ends up being the wrong one in any arguement.

/devils advocate

the winner writes history

i'd also like to point out that when i first clicked this thread i intrepreted the title as some newly discovered type of dolphin off the coast of japan that rapes and kills school girls or something.

/devils advocate
I thought I was the devil here? Since I was basically calling those Whale Wars trust-fund wankers terrorists. :D