041020061422490556.jpg

:drool:
96e03dcc.jpg

I stopped as soon as I saw this...DO NOT WANT:
http://www.caranddriver.com/assets/image/2006/Q2/041020061422490556.jpg[img]

:drool:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/AFVETTE/96e03dcc.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

That Fit will probably be my next car :(

And at least with the Fit the designers actually finished instead of stopping at the rear tires. :lol:

And at least with the Fit the designers actually finished instead of stopping at the rear tires. :lol:

there's method to the madness...the C5 Z06 started with the convertible body as the foundation because it's equipped with extra frame bracing to avoid chassis flex...add a hard top to an extra stiff frame and you get a car that handles on rails

there's method to the madness...the C5 Z06 started with the convertible body as the foundation because it's equipped with extra frame bracing to avoid chassis flex...add a hard top to an extra stiff frame and you get a car that handles on rails

That still doesn't explain why the back end looks tacked on because they forgot there was more car after the rear wheels.

I mean the Miata from Day One was designed as a roadster, but at least Mazda kept the drawing pencil moving after the rear tire was flushed out.

:heart:

In all fairness, you driving a Z06 is a farce. The only car I have ever seen you in is a Cobalt :lol: :heart:

That still doesn't explain why the back end looks tacked on because they forgot there was more car after the rear wheels.

I mean the Miata from Day One was designed as a roadster, but at least Mazda kept the drawing pencil moving after the rear tire was flushed out.

In all fairness, you driving a Z06 is a farce. The only car I have ever seen you in is a Cobalt :lol: :heart:

it explains it completely...the convertible and Z06 have a trunk, the regular coupe has a huge glass hatch...they are different bodies
the Z06 is based on the convertible chassis because of it's extra rigidity...the convertible has a trunk because there is no huge glass hatch

Last edited:
it explains it completely...the convertible and Z06 have a trunk, the regular coupe has a huge glass hatch...they are different bodies
the Z06 is based on the convertible chassis because of it's extra rigidity...the convertible has a trunk because there is no huge glass hatch

But getting back to the OP, which is the most fun to drive? Miata. Even Top Gear's yearly "best" car (most recommendable, best dealer experience, reliablility and "fun" factor) was a Honda S2000.

Leaf springs :lol:

German Cars RULE
64445eedbcb20b71.jpg

64445eedbcb28096.jpg

My boss has one of these on order and my guy is getting the 335 Coupe.
Both cars are super hot...:drool:

I realize I'm late to the thread and I don't usually drool over cars but man, I'd take one of those anyday.

I saw one on the road in Atlanta last week...extremely sexy in person :drool:

I saw one at the cleveland auto show. I love the look, except for the offcolor part on the C pillar. wtf is that all about?

Now I am all for the R8, but come on people...

http://www.dieselstation.com/wallpapers/Audi-R8/Audi-R8-003.jpg

Why did the designer decide to slice the car in half at the B pillar? Was he flowing the beautiful lines then sneeze? And what's with the Picasso choice in two-toning? Audi front end overhang :lol: honestly it is a good thing that thing is mid engined. Still will be frontend biased with an overhang of chrome that thing has.

the retarded is that the black section there can be ordered the same color as the rest of the car but it's actually more expensive :lol:

there was a yellow R8 in some EA video game on a commercial for NASDAQ I saw a minute ago...no stripe either! :cool: