Tampa Jamaica Photos (Pix inside,a week late, Ape is still :tard:)

Re: Jamaica Photos

I bet a lot of livers were hurt on that trip.

We had a ton of fun. I drank 12-15 hours a day there, Ape a little less, Shawn and Brad quite a bit more. At two drinks an hour, that's 30 a day, and many hours I had more than two.

We got off the plantation thrice. Once to go to Dunns River Falls. Once to go into Ocho Rios for some yummy local lunch. And once we went up the road to this place called Scotchie's for lunch. The off campus food was amazing. The resort food was, well - food. We thinking of doing the Mystic Mountain tour thing, but it was $100/person, which seemed excessive.

All in all, it was a ton of fun and a great escape. However, 9 days is way too fucking long to be at the same place. Lesson learned.

I was more than ready to gtfo after only being there 7 days when I went. 9 seems laborious.

Omg. Brad tell everyone how many times you were asked if you wanted drugs.

Yah, a coworker was there a few months ago, the "7 mile" side, or whatever the hell. She said there were bracelets that you could wear that would be a "sign" that you were down with the ganj.

Re: Jamaica Photos (No Pix inside, April is a LazyBum)

more of a sign of 'I'm a total noob but I wanted to get stoned on vacation and our steward told us to wear this. Yes, we are indeed dumb enough to be robbed blind'

Yah, a coworker was there a few months ago, the "7 mile" side, or whatever the hell. She said there were bracelets that you could wear that would be a "sign" that you were down with the ganj.

That's Negril. My wife is there about 5-6 times a year, I've been I think 4 times, and I've never heard of such nonsense.

I will be there in 12 days :)