Ive never seen LOTR... ever

Blondie dispises LOTR and most things even remotely nerdy. Why she likes me is still a mystery. Must be my millions in offshore bank accounts.

and I might add, i've been practicing heavily on my newly acquired Mr. Potato guitar and I plan to kick you guys ass if given the chance this weekend.

theacoustician said:
You imported a guitar from Korea? That site is weird.

haha, yeah. I had a friend stationed over there who brought it back for me. Hand made acoustic, actually a really fine piece of work and given I didn't have to pay for shipping I got it for cheap.

As Ted Kim says, "Guitars with this quality and craftsmanship you can find anywhere!" I never said he was good with engrish.

oh... i did watch the Hobbit cartoon movie back in the mid 80's. my friend and i went around shooting black arrows at dragons from our fort (aka playground equipment)

HydroSqueegee said:
oh... i did watch the Hobbit cartoon movie back in the mid 80's. my friend and i went around shooting black arrows at dragons from our fort (aka playground equipment)

any confirmed kills? :fly:

I've never watched any of those movies either...or harry potter
shit makes me want to wretch honestly
if I'm going to watch scifi, I like stuff more like x-files, the 4400, 12 monkeys, highlander, etc..