I've decided

theacoustician said:
Its also in a flood plain and half the property sits about 30 ft above the other half.
:fly:

I once looked at a piece of property with a new construction house that sounded nice, and 12 acres on a quiet dirt road which was awesome.

We got there, and the land was laid out like this:

dumbland.jpg

ChikkenNoodul said:
:fly:

I once looked at a piece of property with a new construction house that sounded nice, and 12 acres on a quiet dirt road which was awesome.

We got there, and the land was laid out like this:

dumbland.jpg

Are Beavers the ferocious man-eating animal that are all white, live in the North Pole, and are 12 feet tall? If so; I will move there immediately. What better way to say "keep out" than with a Polar Bea...I mean Beaver swamp.

KNYTE said:
Are Beavers the ferocious man-eating animal that are all white, live in the North Pole, and are 12 feet tall? If so; I will move there immediately. What better way to say "keep out" than with a Polar Bea...I mean Beaver swamp.
Beavers are these 60lb, brown furry critters with flat tails and serious teeth. They enjoy turning forests into wastelands of half broken trees and sharp sticks.

If I could only get them to do this in a moat configuration, we'd get along just fine.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Beavers are these 60lb, brown furry critters with flat tails and serious teeth. They enjoy turning forests into wastelands of half broken trees and sharp sticks.

If I could only get them to do this in a moat configuration, we'd get along just fine.

Then we must hunt down these enemies to our national tree security with extreme prejudice.

Kiwi, get me my finest pair of shooting gloves. (the ones with the my little pony picture in puffy plastic on top)

KNYTE said:
Then we must hunt down these enemies to our national tree security with extreme prejudice.

Kiwi, get me my finest pair of shooting gloves. (the ones with the my little pony picture in puffy plastic on top)
I think if we could rig the beavers with C4 and send them after them hippies that chain themselves to trees, we could have a win-win situation.