i've come all the way across the country

Malone is a short hour and a half drive away from Ottawa, jerk, and a hlaf hour from my hometown of Cornwall. :(

:fly: i'm sorry! i don't know anything about where anything is in cananadia in relation to the states. and i don't think that the other half would flip for driving me to canada to get drunk. (re: vet. forum thread, remember?) lame excuse i know but i was told explicitly when i got off the plane that i'm not allowed to drive anywhere in new york. wankers.

lol, canton is too small to make the map
edit:there was 1 traffic light in the town and the mcdonalds didn't even have a drive through :eek:
oh how times have changed. they have a dunkin donuts, a burger king, and soon they'll have a megawalmart. and they've added another traffic light too!

:fly: i'm sorry! i don't know anything about where anything is in cananadia in relation to the states. and i don't think that the other half would flip for driving me to canada to get drunk. (re: vet. forum thread, remember?) lame excuse i know but i was told explicitly when i got off the plane that i'm not allowed to drive anywhere in new york. wankers.

you should have just gotten another tat ;)

I may have been able to drive down that way, had i known you were there, so i could slap that man of yours upside the head

lol, canton is too small to make the map
edit:there was 1 traffic light in the town and the mcdonalds didn't even have a drive through :eek:

Dude you went to Canton? :lol: That is... Out there.

I use to live in Star Lake though :(

I went to college at St. Lawrence University...HS was at a boarding school outside Newport, RI

That is quite possibly the smallest school Ive ever seen. Thought you meant SUNY Canton for a second. I hate it up there >.<