i've come all the way across the country

InfluX

Flaccid Member
Apr 1, 2006
the last frontier.
Marklar
₥0
for my vacation and i have learned that upstate new york looks exactly like alaska. only in alaska i have internet and phone service. needless to say we're going somewhere else next year. hopefully i'll get to see something a little different while i'm in nyc.

but anyway, happy VERY belated new year to everyone! :heart:

Dude, where are you? I live in upstate NY. Syracuse.

You didnt even tell everyone so you could have a mini meet :'(

Dude, where are you? I live in upstate NY. Syracuse.

You didnt even tell everyone so you could have a mini meet :'(

you're too late, i've prepared her for you

ramirez_al.jpg

upstate is too broad of a term. where exactly are you? if it looks like alaska, i'm guessing the adirondaks.

and you would have been correct. some town called malone out past lake placid. but now i'm in nyc forcing the other half to take me out to galleries.

i didn't really realize that i was going to be upstate for as long as i was. there was snow, and rain. and trees.

and you would have been correct. some town called malone out past lake placid. but now i'm in nyc forcing the other half to take me out to galleries.

i didn't really realize that i was going to be upstate for as long as i was. there was snow, and rain. and trees.

The snow and rain are tolerable, it's the trees that get ya. :MrYuck:

Edit: Mr Yuck should be a smily on here, he kept me from drinking bleach as a child and I think he deserves to be remembered.

pic_mr_yuck.gif

Last edited:

Hey, at least theres some daylight!

I went to uni near there and my schools ski team practiced at lake placid :cool:

Malone???!! yikes. that really is in bumblefuck nowhere (i used to live 45 minutes away from there). i'm glad you're back in civilization!

actually malone was the closest town to where i was, it was twenty minutes away. :p

chateaugay or titus?

in case anyone's morbidly curious, here's where she's talking about. i lived in potsdam, waw went to school in canton. lake placid is the closest thing to civilization up that way (aside from cornwall and ottawa in canukistan), and look how far it is :p

chateaugay or titus?

in case anyone's morbidly curious, here's where she's talking about. i lived in potsdam, waw went to school in canton. lake placid is the closest thing to civilization up that way (aside from cornwall and ottawa in canukistan), and look how far it is :p

trust me, cornwall is not at all civilized.

chateaugay or titus?

lol, canton is too small to make the map
edit:there was 1 traffic light in the town and the mcdonalds didn't even have a drive through :eek: