I've been playing way too much GTA: SA lately...

H

Harper

I was waiting to be picked up last night. Looking at the cars passing, I was waiting for one to open up a drive by on me.

So, whats the next GTA game setting? I'm thinking GTA Minneapolis.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'd like to see GTA:Boston, them tiny streets would be fun
GTA Venice. You get to jump into gondolas and beat the shit out of the Gondoliers with their stick thingies.

Actually, a GTA London game would be very interesting.

:lol: after I play that game for a long time, I think I can drive like that. I'll be driving down the road and someone will cut me off, I get all saucy thinkin I can just ram into them and be on my way. I have to stop myself sometimes, it's sad really.

Pancake Wagon said:
GTA Venice. You get to jump into gondolas and beat the shit out of the Gondoliers with their stick thingies.

Actually, a GTA London game would be very interesting.
That'd be fuckin awesome. I'd love to have to jack a gondolier. Doesn't London have some crazy ass streets? That would certainly be entertaining.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, London is supposedly a real mess to drive in, San Francisco would be good too, so's you could jump the cars like in that old TV show with Michael Douglas
Dukes of Hazzard?

GTA San Andreas already has San Fran in it.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, London is supposedly a real mess to drive in, San Francisco would be good too, so's you could jump the cars like in that old TV show with Michael Douglas
I hear paris is pretty bad as well. Perhaps a GTA: Europe is in order.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, you could steal an Audi A2 and drive around inside buildings
that would be sweet.

I'm rather dissapointed that you are currently unable to just wander around buildings and such. Needs moar ability to do anything.