ITT: Your favorite superpower

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
If I could have a superpower I think it'd be to stop time.

Pro: You could take peoples clothes off, start time again and make everyone laugh at them.
Con: If you died in stopped time then the world would forever be stopped.

So I decided against that and thought I'd like to be able to transport INVISIBLY anywhere in the world so if I wanted to watch someone on here and what they do all day I could just say beam me up scotty and sit watching them all day and playing trix on em.

I'd have the power to make crappy reposts that we've all seen many times.

i would say like super speed without getting tired, cos then you could run everywhere and never get bored cos there a million thing to go see

Nemo said:
But...you already have that? :confused:

jaxxor is the king of original stories. Lets just hope he keeps self mutilating himself in more gruesome and hilarious ways.

Nemo said:
Funny, sofia said that. Except that wouldn't work in this country, everything closes at 6. :p

not once 24 hour bars are open :D

Imagine running at super speed while drunk, you'd even up tied to a goat, niked, on top of everest..:)

smileynev said:
jaxxor is the king of original stories. Lets just hope he keeps self mutilating himself in more gruesome and hilarious ways.

as long as there is booze in this world, I will deliver.

Nemo said:
Con: If you died in stopped time then the world would forever be stopped.
not true. more than likely your power would be to perceive time as infinitely slow... so if you died, the world would continue as if nothing happened... except you may take a while to rot