ITT you witness Drool, One Nut, fly and elpmis: old school style

NMEs Boob Warmer said:
Ive been contracted to do some caulk work in the "bath house" down town tonight.
Im quite excited.
you gonna blow it in the cracks whether there's mildew or not? :fly:

elpmis said:
no peter rabbit, I'm just a whore in general, I love caulk, cock, tire irons, whatever you can shove up my ass I'll take it - I'm even game for animals too; bears, elephants, cats, you can even get creative, a deer with a hat on, a dog with stickers all over him, a bunny covered in brake dust, dude whatever you can think of I'm a whore for

Manchurian dick clamps?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Here at the office, we've got stacks of magazines all about caulk showing real pros expertly caulking everything imaginable.
I saw that one article where the dude caulks all over the great wall of china - and then those short fucks hosted the winter olympics on it

that shit was great

elpmis said:
no peter rabbit, I'm just a whore in general, I love caulk, cock, tire irons, whatever you can shove up my ass I'll take it - I'm even game for animals too; bears, elephants, cats, you can even get creative, a deer with a hat on, a dog with stickers all over him, a bunny covered in brake dust, dude whatever you can think of I'm a whore for
Dropping trou at the batting cage++

when I was 5 I found an old dusty caulk gun in my grandparent's tool shed - I tired to squeeze some caulk out of it but it wouldn't release any goo, so I took it to my grandma and she said it was my grandfather's before he passed away in the war - she said it was too old and wouldn't work anymore ... so she pulled down my pants and gave me the best damn head I ever got and told me my caulk gun worked just fine

ChikkenNoodul said:
Just got a call for a job that needed some colored caulk to match the tiles, that shit is special order bitch
are you fucking serious?

you'll be eating starbursts all fucking day!