ITT you tell me something you've learned this week :)

NeedMoreEmo said:
When I diet I usually eat fruit, wheat, grain, potatoes and salad. You could say Im on a diet right now. Im having 2oranges, a banana, a salad, a cereal bar thingy a day and some potato things for dinner every night.

That doesn't sound like very much food for one to eat in a whole day.

berzerker said:
That doesn't sound like very much food for one to eat in a whole day.
Hmm I dunno, I eat a lot and have quite a few cravings but I haven't been too hungry lately. I eat a cereal bar in the morning, a salad at break, hot chocolate with an orange at lunch, orange when I get home and potato dinner. Makes me feel healthy atleast. :)

I.C.Water said:
you can never keep too much beer in the house
Actually, you can..
But only if you invite one of my friends over (Well he was a friend the time).
Believe me, you don't want to know the details :D

Grunt said:
Actually, you can..
But only if you invite one of my friends over (Well he was a friend the time).
Believe me, you don't want to know the details :D

If it involves him wearing a dress and your cornhole being violated, then yes, yes we DO want to know.

These days I seem to be learning how pissed off I can get with a certain person in my life without crossing over the line into committing murder.

NeedMoreEmo said:
I can't understand why that would be an actual phobia. I can completely understand anxiety about beautiful people but not a real fear. :)
Well they have names like that for pretty much everything.
Like Vitricophobia = fearing your step-father.. :wtf:

NeedMoreEmo said:
I know the feeling, it's so fun when you almost tiptoe over the line.

Maybe, but it ain't gonna be pretty if I get much more pissed :rant:

OK, now some of that is out of my system, back to normal :)

dreamwalker said:
Maybe, but it ain't gonna be pretty if I get much more pissed :rant:

OK, now some of that is out of my system, back to normal :)

That's why I took up yoga and meditating. I feel like a complete dork but it calms me down an amazing amount. I'm giving up smoking in about a week and I think it'll be really easy now I learned how to control my temper. :eek:

Doesn't mean we never argue though. This week we've had very loud and heated screaming matches over the number 89 in French and this person having to ask a question twice.

NeedMoreEmo said:
That's why I took up yoga and meditating. I feel like a complete dork but it calms me down an amazing amount. I'm giving up smoking in about a week and I think it'll be really easy now I learned how to control my temper. :eek:

Really? Great! :D

Maybe I should give that a try, don't have much to lose at any rate.