ITT you tell me something you've learned this week :)

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
I've learned the word hobbledehoy/hobbledehoyhood means awkward youth. I've also learned Brian Wilson didn't use any original tapes when he made Smile last year. And I've learned that kidneys smell like complete shit.

You next, I like random facts. :heart:

I learned that having sex with a gal who's having her period isn't as gross as all that

NeedMoreEmo said:
If she's on lightly then it's no biggie going down on her either. :o

been there, done that. got my red wings :cool:

jaxxor said:
I learned that having sex with a gal who's having her period isn't as gross as all that
Ah, got your Red Wings I see. Be sure to wash your junk.

I learned that I can make the background of my QWidget transparent, but I need to first make a heuristic mask.

And that spending $700/month on takeout because DianaPhoenix likes to eat out can empty a bank account pretty damn fast.

DirkPhoenix said:
Ah, got your Red Wings I see. Be sure to wash your junk.

I learned that I can make the background of my QWidget transparent, but I need to first make a heuristic mask.

And that spending $700/month on takeout because DianaPhoenix likes to eat out can empty a bank account pretty damn fast.

$700??!?!?!?

Wtf. I couldn't even manage that much take out. I feel sick after one meal of fatty foods a day, infact I went to an American Diner last night and got some chicken BLT thing and I felt like just making myself sick after because my stomach felt so ew.

NeedMoreEmo said:
$700??!?!?!?

Wtf. I couldn't even manage that much take out. I feel sick after one meal of fatty foods a day, infact I went to an American Diner last night and got some chicken BLT thing and I felt like just making myself sick after because my stomach felt so ew.
Granted, prolly $150 is lunch related to me, but yeah. It's surprising but $40-$50 at Olive Garden/Outback Steakhouse/Edohana Hibachi and Sushi can really burn me. You'd think her new diet would have her eating less, but no, just less of expensive meals.

DirkPhoenix said:
Granted, prolly $150 is lunch related to me, but yeah. It's surprising but $40-$50 at Olive Garden/Outback Steakhouse/Edohana Hibachi and Sushi can really burn me. You'd think her new diet would have her eating less, but no, just less of expensive meals.

You need to learn that woman to cook or something

DirkPhoenix said:

When I diet I usually eat fruit, wheat, grain, potatoes and salad. You could say Im on a diet right now. Im having 2oranges, a banana, a salad, a cereal bar thingy a day and some potato things for dinner every night.

FatcakeWagon said:
You need to learn that woman to cook or something
:D

I used to make us bacon-wrapped filet mignon every now and then (still hella expensive) but that stopped once i realized she didn't eat the asparagus or broccoli I made. We'll have spaghetti now and then, but inevitably we'll go back to what she deems as "good food".

I miss Whataburger. :(

NeedMoreEmo said:
When I diet I usually eat fruit, wheat, grain, potatoes and salad. You could say Im on a diet right now. Im having 2oranges, a banana, a salad, a cereal bar thingy a day and some potato things for dinner every night.
:(

I saw a picture of a banana once. It was covered in ice cream and chocolate. I thought it was just a really funny spoon.