ITT you post old pics of you. I'll start!!!

i could run out to the car and grab my college id, scan it. mrs winkasmooch is the only one to see that picture in a good five years. :lol: of course she went thru my wallet and inspected everything last week, that may be why she's the only one who's seen my college id i years. i look the same as i do in the math contest photo for some odd reason.

thrawn said:
i could run out to the car and grab my college id, scan it. mrs winkasmooch is the only one to see that picture in a good five years. :lol: of course she went thru my wallet and inspected everything last week, that may be why she's the only one who's seen my college id i years. i look the same as i do in the math contest photo for some odd reason.

You look like yer 12 now

thrawn said:

plz plz plz

Space ship pajamas rule!
8_G.sized.jpg

This picture was in the local paper, something about remodeling the library I think. It's still my all-time favorite shirt, to this day.
84_G.sized.jpg

I hated that damn bird, but I hated British lasagna more, so I let the bird eat it.
15_G.sized.jpg

Baaahahahahahaha

This thread rocks. Fly...wtf you chunky monkey with the long hair :fly: Drool was a cute little bastard, wtf happened? Desslock looks just like an actor whose name I can't recall right now. Played a doctor on a show...

Fatburger was a cute little kid too, and so was Kiwi. She should fix her hair like now and let us see what it looks like. :fly:

Oh and Spange, you're gonna go blind, dude.

This thread rox. I gotta see if I can find some pics, but I think msot of the good old ones are at my parents house. I was a really cute kid, dunno what the fuck happened :fly:

Edit: shit, I'll just be able to show half of you tomorrow anyway! I'll still try to post something. Hmmm, did we get to keep that photoalbum that our parents made from the rehersal dinner? If so, there are a ton of good oldskool pics of me and JJ in that thing.

bast_imret said:
This thread rox. I gotta see if I can find some pics, but I think msot of the good old ones are at my parents house. I was a really cute kid, dunno what the fuck happened :fly:

Edit: shit, I'll just be able to show half of you tomorrow anyway! I'll still try to post something. Hmmm, did we get to keep that photoalbum that our parents made from the rehersal dinner? If so, there are a ton of good oldskool pics of me and JJ in that thing.

3-4 years ago isn't really 'oldskool'.

fly said:
plz plz plz

i'm gonna need some compensation here. i went outside after dark to fetch my wallet (scary peoples abound), had to restart my computer, and was once again reminded how much i look like dexter. (at least the peanut has potential, winkasmooch is hot)

SpangeMonkee said:
3-4 years ago isn't really 'oldskool'.

no no, it's pics of JJ that her mom donated, and pics of me that my mom donated, and they put it into a photoalbum that was on display during the rehersal dinner. All are of us from age 1 - high school.

fly said:
plz plz plz

i hate you, i dont know why i cant tell you no. i think i love you

i hate you all and someone else better humiliate themselves like i have.jpg

would ya look at that, it appears as though i finished college while looking like i still belonged in highschool.