ITT you admit...

BigDov said:
Now those are pretty funny...... :lol: I said the first one out loud in a girly voice and started laughing to myself.

I think people are starting to wonder about me :D

Hah, my coworkers have been wondering about me for quite some time now :tard: :fly:

BigDov said:
You and me both :) I haven't really given them any reason to NOT wonder about me though :lol:

There are advantages to that. My coworkers leave me alone when I get reeeeal quiet and don't want to be bothered by anyone :cool:

Lynnakitty said:
to liking things you'd normal be embaressed about listening to, watching, or reading:

song: Sarah McLaughlan - Fallen (I dispise her as a person, but I like some of her music)

movie: Freddy Got Fingered

book: Shakespeare's Collected Works (I read it all the time, and I love it)

hmmm, song: Kelis - Milkshake
movie: The Breakfast Club
reading: Playgirl - they have really nice ,um.....articles

I admit to liking Justice League Unlimited on Cartoon Network. I...I just like superheros.

I also admit that I am a guy who doesn't like watching sports...unless they're extreme and fast paced or something. Basketball, baseball, most football all bore the hell out of me.

NeedMoreEmo said:
There was a pretty cool poster at [M] who was nameraped to Baron Von Awesome. I think she thought you were him. :p
Yes. I think someone mentioned that to me before. But ahha! I have changed it :D

BigDov said:
Dammit, I even THOUGHT about what I was typing too........ and I still screwed it up. :lol:
i thought it was a reference to Drool's thread.

edit: i'm embarrassed that I like a lot of "chick" songs.

CletusJones said:
i thought it was a reference to Drool's thread.

edit: i'm embarrassed that I like a lot of "chick" songs.

Actually I was demonstrating my extraordinary tard skills to Lynna over IM. I KNOW that she was impressed :lol: