ITT you admit...

BigDov said:
:heart: :heart:

I had a dream about moist toilettes and I work up with a sore face........ coincidence?

:shady:
What the hell did you do? You're supposed to just stick yoru face in the toilet and flush, n00b.

BigDov said:
:mad:

Watch it you......... it's a long story. Not thread worthy, but a story nonetheless.

:)

Don't tell me to watch it, buddy, it's hopeless :fly:

So there is a story, hmmmm? Lynna's comment just struck me funny, is all I meant.

BigDov said:
I must have missed the mark. By just a little bit :(

edit- why you invisibibble?
Was my attempt to stop rude PM's and constant bad rep.. I did it a while ago.

dreamwalker said:
Don't tell me to watch it, buddy, it's hopeless :fly:

So there is a story, hmmmm? Lynna's comment just struck me funny, is all I meant.
A very funny story.. I had him all hot and bothered by it.

dreamwalker said:
OK, I do NOT need the details, maybe it should just be left at that :fly:
:lol:
He meant to say "moist towelette" but said "moist toilette" and I was just laughing my ass off.
"I always carry around moist toilette's"
funny mental image. "I was wiping my face with a moist toilette"

Lynnakitty said:
:lol:
He meant to say "moist towelette" but said "moist toilette" and I was just laughing my ass off.
"I always carry around moist toilette's"
funny mental image. "I was wiping my face with a moist toilette"

Dammit, I even THOUGHT about what I was typing too........ and I still screwed it up. :lol:

Song: Linkin Park - Crawling/Papercut, because they're classics.

Books: None, if anybody disagrees with the awesome books I read, they're wrong.

Movie: Waterworld, I love Waterworld, Kevin Costner is hot and sorry to be a pedo but so is that 10yr old chick.

BigDov said:
Dammit, I even THOUGHT about what I was typing too........ and I still screwed it up. :lol:
It had me giggling in class today.
Along with "Help me Frodo Baggins, you're my only hope" and "You've failed me for the last time, Wormtongue"

Lynnakitty said:
It had me giggling in class today.
Along with "Help me Frodo Baggins, you're my only hope" and "You've failed me for the last time, Wormtongue"

Now those are pretty funny...... :lol: I said the first one out loud in a girly voice and started laughing to myself.

I think people are starting to wonder about me :D

BigDov said:
Now those are pretty funny...... :lol: I said the first one out loud in a girly voice and started laughing to myself.

I think people are starting to wonder about me :D
Hehehe it's all good.. people in my class already started to wonder about me. I was giggling and Bill was like "WHAT?! IS THERE SOMETHING HANGING OUT OF MY NOSE!?" and i laughed harder.. and it was a vicious cycle.