ITT you admit...

L

Lynnakitty

to liking things you'd normal be embaressed about listening to, watching, or reading:

song: Sarah McLaughlan - Fallen (I dispise her as a person, but I like some of her music)

movie: Freddy Got Fingered

book: Shakespeare's Collected Works (I read it all the time, and I love it)

Lynnakitty said:
to liking things you'd normal be embaressed about listening to, watching, or reading:

song: Sarah McLaughlan - Fallen (I dispise her as a person, but I like some of her music)

movie: Freddy Got Fingered

book: Shakespeare's Collected Works (I read it all the time, and I love it)
Why is it embarrassing to like Shakespeare?

theacoustician said:
Why is it embarrassing to like Shakespeare?
It isn't.
I just get made fun of for having this huge honkin' book that I carry around with me occasionally.

ChikkenNoodul said:
song: Do You Really Want to Hurt Me? - Boy George

movie: Terms of Endearment

book: Don't really have any
Hahaha Boy George? :lol:
aww... that's cuet.

I also like some David Bowie songs:
Nature Boy
Space Oddity
etc

Song: Music Sounds Better with You- Stardust ( nuff said )

Movie: Jesus Christ Superstar ( I do so get teased for liking it )

Book: Charlotte's Web (only becuase it's a childrens book, tho I do have an excuse)

song: Jurassitol by Filter. Lame song from a lame soundtrack, but I still like it.
movie: Krull. If you've seen it, you know what a pile of shit it is. I love it though.
book: Shadow Moon series by George Lucas and Chris Claremont. Supposed to be a series that happens after the movie "Willow" and they're just horrible, but I still thought they were okay enough to waste my time on.

edit: moist toilette <3

BaronVonBloatencock said:
Song: Music Sounds Better with You- Stardust ( nuff said )

Movie: Jesus Christ Superstar ( I do so get teased for liking it )

Book: Charlotte's Web (only becuase it's a childrens book, tho I do have an excuse)
:wtf: Name-rape?

BigDov said:
song: Jurassitol by Filter. Lame song from a lame soundtrack, but I still like it.
movie: Krull. If you've seen it, you know what a pile of shit it is. I love it though.
book: Shadow Moon series by George Lucas and Chris Claremont. Supposed to be a series that happens after the movie "Willow" and they're just horrible, but I still thought they were okay enough to waste my time on.

edit: moist toilette <3
:lol: :lol: Nerd! :p
I'll moist your toilette...wait.. what?