ITT you admit...

L

Lynnakitty

Guest
BigDov said:
Actually I was demonstrating my extraordinary tard skills to Lynna over IM. I KNOW that she was impressed :lol:
TOTALLY impressed :D
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
BigDov said:
woowoo!!! :heart:

I've still been chuckling about that off and on today :)
When I was napping, I rolled over and gave a little giggle for ya :p
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
BigDov said:
Actually I was demonstrating my extraordinary tard skills to Lynna over IM. I KNOW that she was impressed :lol:
the tard is strong with you my son. that is nothing to be ashamed of.
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
BigDov said:
I wish I could nap at my leisure today........ I would be so much more productive if I was well-rested instead of being so tired and cranky.
Aww, you're not allowed to be cranky :heart:
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
Lynnakitty said:
Aww, you're not allowed to be cranky :heart:


I'm not really really cranky, just a little bit. I had an annoying phone call that kinda set me off right before lunch. I don't like it when people mess up me enjoying my food :mad:

But thanks :heart:
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
BigDov said:
I'm not really really cranky, just a little bit. I had an annoying phone call that kinda set me off right before lunch. I don't like it when people mess up me enjoying my food :mad:

But thanks :heart:
:lol: Your food, huh? :p
I feel like doing something productive, but I can't figure out what :(
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
Lynnakitty said:
:lol: Your food, huh? :p
I feel like doing something productive, but I can't figure out what :(


Two things of mine that people DO NOT screw with- my family and my food. When I'm particularly hungry, reverse that order. :)

Well, you could check your email for starters.......... :o
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
BigDov said:
Two things of mine that people DO NOT screw with- my family and my food. When I'm particularly hungry, reverse that order. :)

Well, you could check your email for starters.......... :o
email email wicka wicka wicka email /strongbad

edit: :( It's down for now.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
BigDov said:
hahaha, awesome!!

:D


edit- but did you really check? :(

editedit- just saw your edit :(
:( :(
Sorry I got carried away making a sim of myself
:shifty:
 
T

Talkie

Guest
Song: U2 - Love, Hold me , Kiss me , Thrill me
Movie: Top Gun
Books: I used to read Biggles when I was in Primary School
 

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
42
Savannah, GA
Song: Carma Cameleon - Boy George
Movie: Can't think of one...I'm sure Bast Imret could give you a list though.
Books: The Claiming of Sleeping beauty
 

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
42
Savannah, GA
And speaking of The Claiming of Sleeping beauty...you all would really like the 3 books! Sexual deviants, fisting and horse tails...yeah, I'd say you all would love it.

There are 3 books by Anne Rice (in her porno writing day) Go pick them up!
 
S

SwedishChef

Guest
Don't really have a song...
Movies: Stupid comedies. Dumb and Dumber-er, Stuck on You, White Ninja.. Really poorly done comedies make me bust a gut

Books: I admit to owning every single "Goosebumps" Book from the beginning through the last release.