Thread ITT: YOGA PANTS! blame the fat NOT the pants!

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
so CHIP WILSON, the founder of Lululemon (a self-described yoga-inspired athletic apparel company, which produces a clothing line and runs international clothing stores) made a few comments regarding his uber popular form fitting yoga pants, saying that the pants don't work on all women's bodies (aka fatties make the pants too sheer due to fat asses) Also: Plus size clothing is not part of their clothing formula...

[video=youtube_share;ePVAAmk12qQ]http://youtu.be/ePVAAmk12qQ[/video]

so ofcourseeee everyone freaked the fuck out... but really, did Chip Wilson just spit out some serious truth? I mean I sure as fuck don't wanna see a huge ass person in Yoga Pants..
so why the fuck is everyone freaking out about his comments?? why is everyone so damn sensitive.
WSj4GKp.png

TRUTH
QgFEeRs.png

6nAI5Xp.png

Fact: fat bodies stretch out form fitting clothes
Fact: the fabric stretches and it becomes more sheer
Fact: when you're a size 12 and try to fit into a 4 you're going to ruin the product.

if you're fat and you want to start working out or do yoga, put something on that fits your body type. once you have reached yoga pants status, by all means, go into a Lululemon store and buy a well deserved pair of amazing yoga pants that you can actually fit in for all your hard work!

lets be realistic, not ALL of us are built like this...
i_girls_in_yoga_pants_019_50a81693cb5aa.jpg

but this is the average yoga pants person!!
465fdf4b80f26461_pants.jpg

not thiiiis
girls-in-yoga-pants.jpg

in conclusion, fat women who ruin yoga pants for the rest of us... STFU

Last edited:
I was at the zoo with my little guy waiting to see baby tigers in a line. A lady who had to have been about a size 12-14 (maybe 16 at most) was wearing yoga pants to the zoo. She bent over and I got a lovely look of heart and polka dotted underwear as she was *right* in front of me. No thank you!

Lesson learned - if you can see your undies through yoga pants while bending over DO NOT BUY THEM!

I was at the zoo with my little guy waiting to see baby tigers in a line. A lady who had to have been about a size 12-14 (maybe 16 at most) was wearing yoga pants to the zoo. She bent over and I got a lovely look of heart and polka dotted underwear as she was *right* in front of me. No thank you!

Lesson learned - if you can see your undies through yoga pants while bending over DO NOT BUY THEM!

so in your opinion, do you think what the Lululemon Guy said was inappropriate? i honestly don't see it! i don't see what was so horrific, its not like he called them fat or whatever...

so in your opinion, do you think what the Lululemon Guy said was inappropriate? i honestly don't see it! i don't see what was so horrific, its not like he called them fat or whatever...

Doesn't bother me at all honestly. And remember I've been fat (just shy of morbidly obese by the charts) so it's not like I don't have an idea what it is like to be overweight. Seriously when I was a plus size gal, there were things I would and wouldn't wear. I didn't even wear boot cut jeans much because I hated how they showed off my thighs. It was a fact.

If my undies showed throw like that, I just would try the next size up or a different brand. As a curvy figure at a small size I realize that not all things will work right even for me so I don't get offended if I have to try something else. Women need to realize our bodies vary a lot in types and we shouldn't be upset if something doesn't work for us. Just move on.

Then again I do not own any yoga pants so I don't give a shit how people feel about them. I just know if my ass showed I'd buy something else.

Doesn't bother me at all honestly. And remember I've been fat (just shy of morbidly obese by the charts) so it's not like I don't have an idea what it is like to be overweight. Seriously when I was a plus size gal, there were things I would and wouldn't wear. I didn't even wear boot cut jeans much because I hated how they showed off my thighs. It was a fact.

If my undies showed throw like that, I just would try the next size up or a different brand. As a curvy figure at a small size I realize that not all things will work right even for me so I don't get offended if I have to try something else. Women need to realize our bodies vary a lot in types and we shouldn't be upset if something doesn't work for us. Just move on.

Then again I do not own any yoga pants so I don't give a shit how people feel about them. I just know if my ass showed I'd buy something else.

i loveeeee my yoga pants!!! i have so many! mind you i go to the gym everyday and practice yoga 2x a week so they are very much a party of my life... they are so incredibly comfortable :heart:
also its so hard to imagine you as obese :eek:
when i was pregnant i wore my pregnancy yoga pants as i feared how my ass would look in my regular yoga pants so i just didn't venture down that road...
i just don't get how women think its OK to wear this shit when they are FAT?!?!

yoga-pants.png

i loveeeee my yoga pants!!! i have so many! mind you i go to the gym everyday and practice yoga 2x a week so they are very much a party of my life... they are so incredibly comfortable :heart:
also its so hard to imagine you as obese :eek:
when i was pregnant i wore my pregnancy yoga pants as i feared how my ass would look in my regular yoga pants so i just didn't venture down that road...
i just don't get how women think its OK to wear this shit when they are FAT?!?!

yoga-pants.png

I've had other athletic pants I wear, but since I don't work out in a gym I don't find the need to own them. People say they are comfy but since I don't do a gym, I have no use for them.

Me as obese was bad though - I did keep an hourglass shape really as my torso is my last area to gain. So it wasn't huge rolls of fat on my stomach or anything. I didn't look have that "is she pregnant" look either, but it still wasn't good.

I have a hard time believing I let myself get there though :(

That image you posted has me laughing :lol:

tbh, a license should be required for some clothing. If it was regulated we could be saved from exposing our children to insecure fatties.

It's not like we need public, real time examples of "some clothing doesn't fit all body types!"
Just don't take your kids to Walmart.

tbh, a license should be required for some clothing. If it was regulated we could be saved from exposing our children to insecure fatties.

It's not like we need public, real time examples of "some clothing doesn't fit all body types!"

Just because they make it in your size doesn't mean you wear it. Words to live by.

Well no shit. When you stretch fabric, it increases the spacing between the fibers + narrows the fibers, and at some point of stretching the fibers stop overlapping and you see through them. And in the case of lululemon, they (1) use cheap fucking fabric that doesn't have much overlapping fiber in it to begin with, and (2) make them for women with the figure of domon.

But alas, people inisist on paying too much money for shitty/misfitting clothes just because they want to belong to some unwritten club of people that all wear the same shit.

Well no shit. When you stretch fabric, it increases the spacing between the fibers + narrows the fibers, and at some point of stretching the fibers stop overlapping and you see through them. And in the case of lululemon, they (1) use cheap fucking fabric that doesn't have much overlapping fiber in it to begin with, and (2) make them for women with the figure of domon.

But alas, people inisist on paying too much money for shitty/misfitting clothes just because they want to belong to some unwritten club of people that all wear the same shit.

I had no idea it was a club. I had never heard of them before this whole thing started.