water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
I'll start...

kiss_of_the_dragon_dvd.jpg

In KOTD Jet Li was originally supposed to go to France to stop some drug dealers, instead he just beats up pretty much everyone in the entire country. First, he punches and kicks everyone staying at the nicest hotel in Paris, then he decides to take a boat ride and kills like 40 French SWAT team members with his bare hands.Then he beats up a massive black guy and stabs some fat guy in the the throat with chopsticks (this kills the guy, just so everyone knows). Finally, as if all of this didn't slake his lust to pound on French people, he goes to a FRENCH FREAKING POLICE STATION and gangbangs everyone there, including a room full of french black belts. After all that he kills the villian (who has a gun) with a needle.

The end.

Last edited:
I like the part where he kicks the billiard ball out of the table pocket, and then spin kicks it in mid air off the guy's forehead knocking him out/killing him.

Or maybe that was that other kung fu movie.

THE END.

edit: posting in legendary thread

li is an amazing martial artist but his movies suck. at least jackie chan is amusing in his movies and bruce lee's movies were still better than both of them put together

FlyNavy said:
li is an amazing martial artist but his movies suck. at least jackie chan is amusing in his movies and bruce lee's movies were still better than both of them put together

Wow did you just say that in a round about way you like Jackie Chan better than Jet Li? :thrawn:

BeeRad said:
Wow did you just say that in a round about way you like Jackie Chan better than Jet Li? :thrawn:
chan's movies are far more entertaining. he throws in his own brand of slapstick comedy while li's acting is pretty lackluster - though I must admit much of that might be from his unfamiliarity with english. for all I know he may be a much better thespian in his native mandarin

I can't really compare their skills as martial artists but I think Chan's choreography is smoother than Li's.

KNYTE said:
Rumble In The Bronx is far more entertaining.
that movie's hilarious 'cause you can tell he learned how to speak english during filming. the first is blatantly dubbed while toward the end he starts saying his own lines in engrish :lol: