ITT whats for dinner (pic) and.. Post your pets (another pic)

ChikkenNoodul said:
And, since we're posting favorite drinks ;)

spring32.jpg

This is the shit I got alcohol poisoning and was almost hospitalized from. In a second world country. :omy:

berkut.jpg

ChikkenNoodul said:
Is it good old fashioned potato vodka?

Sure is. Good stuff, but half a bottle of that and you'll wish you were dead, which is what happened to me. (That, and an entire bottle of local red wine.) I've only had vertigo once in my life, and that was what did it. I was queasy-sick for 3 days after that, and lost about 6 pounds.

Sarcasmo said:
Sure is. Good stuff, but half a bottle of that and you'll wish you were dead, which is what happened to me. (That, and an entire bottle of local red wine.) I've only had vertigo once in my life, and that was what did it. I was queasy-sick for 3 days after that, and lost about 6 pounds.

I can't see the pic, what brand is it?

Sarcasmo said:
The drunkest I've ever been was off 3/4 of a bottle of Russian potato vodka, I didn't experience what you did but I was still drunk until lunch the next day :fly:

i'll pass on the snakes, though pandora, theac and spange might want it. i had a dream the other night that they were on a fear factor-like game and were eating cold snakes. spange was mad at me because i wouldn't help out, but i wasn't in the show. durn. :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
The drunkest I've ever been was off 3/4 of a bottle of Russian potato vodka, I didn't experience what you did but I was still drunk until lunch the next day :fly:

My doctor said (when I got home) that I'm allergic to enzymes in red wine, which is what made me sick for days afterwards, considering I had an entire bottle of it.

He said the vertigo and prayers for death were from the vodka. :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
My doctor said (when I got home) that I'm allergic to enzymes in red wine, which is what made me sick for days afterwards, considering I had an entire bottle of it.

He said the vertigo and prayers for death were from the vodka. :fly:
Interesting, I can only have a limited amount of red wine before headache city starts

My stomach doesn't handle sugar well, so rum drinks are pretty much out for me :fly:

I'm not a big drinker, but when I do, I prefer Magners/Bulmers Vintage Irish Cider. I don't like beer at all.

Other than that, the only other thing I'm partial to is Pimms No. 1 cup, which is great when mixed, especially with food.

Magners.jpg

Pandora said:
Why don't we all just cut the crap and focus on what's really important here.

newcastle.jpg

Ooh I loooove Newcastle. The Dubliner here in Dallas serves it in pint bottles. I had 8 of them the other night playing darts with some buddies. What a tab that was by the time we were all done.

Pandora said:
:eek: You aren't being very nice to my beer. I didn't insult your cider now did I? DID I?!

:dont: You just don't insult a womans beer like that...
you sure don't, but please feel free to insult his cider, which by the way is also for women

Pandora said:
:eek: You aren't being very nice to my beer. I didn't insult your cider now did I? DID I?!

:dont: You just don't insult a womans beer like that...
I've had it warm, and good god was it horrible.

I suppose Newcastle isn't too bad :p, just keep away from Boddingtons and the like. eugh.