ITT whats for dinner (pic) and.. Post your pets (another pic)

ChikkenNoodul said:
As does hemlock
It's sooo good though. And actually it tastes more like tupentine smells. Juniper berries and all, same tree.

This stuff is also good (anise liqueur) with some kind of mixer, you'll die drinking it straight.

450px-Becherovka_bottle.jpg

Galen said:
I've had it warm, and good god was it horrible.

I suppose Newcastle isn't too bad :p, just keep away from Boddingtons and the like. eugh.
Newcastle is _that_ bad actually. :( After awhile it just tastes like sour tea.

FlamingGlory said:
Newcastle is _that_ bad actually. :( After awhile it just tastes like sour tea.
I was being nice :p

You'd probably like it though, you're practically a brit now anyway. :D. Gin and Tonic, for fuck sake man. :p

Galen said:
I was being nice :p

You'd probably like it though, you're practically a brit now anyway. :D. Gin and Tonic, for fuck sake man. :p
Newcastle is common :p There are better warm bitters. ^___^ Unfortunately I dont know what they are because I always ended up ordering by pointing at the taps.

FlamingGlory said:
Newcastle is common :p There are better warm bitters. ^___^ Unfortunately I dont know what they are because I always ended up ordering by pointing at the taps.
I was going to say something about Law here, but you're a nice chap. So do as you please good sir, and I'll support you fully Dr Beecham.

Galen said:
I was going to say something about Law here, but you're a nice chap. So do as you please good sir, and I'll support you fully Dr Beecham.
Someday. I'll understand what the hell you are saying.

FlamingGlory said:
It's sooo good though. And actually it tastes more like tupentine smells. Juniper berries and all, same tree.

This stuff is also good (anise liqueur) with some kind of mixer, you'll die drinking it straight.
Juniper berries are toxic :happy:

'mixer' isn't a word in my vocabulary, if it requires mixing it's not fit to drink :p