ITT we write a story about what happened to smileynev and theac

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChikkenNoodul said:
'nev: "Well, you should know that I created that controller soley from Twinkie wrappers, baling wire, and a broken R2-D2 action figure"
"What a bunch of shit, literally," says theac. I could make one a lot better than that. Just then, off in the distance, they both spot Candy taking off her bra.

hay I know, I'll jump in elpmis' thread, and poop all over it by using my same old tired (ironically so) comment that "it's not original" because I don't find it funny, regardless of the fact that other people find it funny and are participating.

ceiling fly said:
"What a bunch of shit, literally," says theac. I could make one a lot better than that. Just then, off in the distance, they both spot Candy taking off her bra.
this story just went from awesome to awesomer

ceiling fly said:

Ignoring the naked boobs,and cocks engorged by the thought of game controllers, they raced to the nearest trashcans to rummage for items to begin building their makeshift gamepads.

ceiling fly said:
Suddenly, they didn't feel so gay. Nev didn't want food. Theac didn't want a 3 chip DLP projector illuminating his freshly shorn gashole. It was almost like the suitcase in Pulp Fiction. Then an idea stuck...

ceiling fly said:
Suddenly, they didn't feel so gay. Nev didn't want food. Theac didn't want a 3 chip DLP projector illuminating his freshly shorn gashole. It was almost like the suitcase in Pulp Fiction. Then an idea stuck...

If you want to go this route turn to page 31

Drool-Boy said:
Ignoring the naked boobs,and cocks engorged by the thought of game controllers, they raced to the nearest trashcans to rummage for items to begin building their makeshift gamepads.

If you want to go this route turn to page 253

LOL AM I RITE? REMEMBER THOSE CHOOSE YOUR OWN JOURNEY BOOKS?

elpmis said:
:lol:

feel free to post as many links as you can find

p.s. it's Friday, aren't you supposed to be extra crazy, sensative, and defensive on Monday's?

:lol: I know I'm off my schedule, but 'm just trying to mix things up alittle, do something a little different. You should try it sometime. :p

PS. I'm just a firm believer in TNBIF - Takes no bullshit, it's Friday!

elpmis said:
hay I know, I'll jump in elpmis' thread, and poop all over it by using my same old tired (ironically so) comment that "it's not original" because I don't find it funny, regardless of the fact that other people find it funny and are participating.
I guess gay sechs and poop just aren't as funny as they use to be for me. :(

Pandora said:
:lol: I know I'm off my schedule, but 'm just trying to mix things up alittle, do something a little different. You should try it sometime. :p

PS. I'm just a firm believer in TNBIF - Takes no bullshit, it's Friday!

I guess gay sechs just isn't as funny as it use to be for me. :(
ya I've never been different, I'll try that sometime, thanks for the advice

elpmis said:
better hijack and slaughter the thread then! hurry!

Geezz elpie, you're far to serios about derailing thread for a Friday. Aren't you supposed to be extra crazy, sensative, and defensive on Monday's? :fly:

ceiling fly said:
"I wonder how I'd look in that bra?" Nev asked.
It was too late, Shawndavid already had the bra on and was clawing desperately at his back to get it clasped. "I have no idea how to get this on." Shawndavid exclaims. April runs over to give some assistance. "I'll help! I wear fly's bras all the time!"

elpmis said:
"Nev, I'm glad you did that, because I enjoy objects in my asshole, but I'm dissapointed that you would spoil such a fine nintendo product with my fecal matter and not, say, a Genesis controller, or anything made by Sega really"

I made a subtle Sega reference earlier, hoping it would draw Theac out of hiding in a rage, but alas it did not. :(

Sarcasmo said:
We took vacations every year as a family, usually at Christmas when we'd go to the Canary Islands and veg out for three weeks. At other times throughout the year we'd go places like Sweden, England, Germany, Austria, etc., but not for as long as the annual trek to the Canaries.

Pandora said:
Geezz elpie, you're far to serios about derailing thread for a Friday. Aren't you supposed to be extra crazy, sensative, and defensive on Monday's? :fly:
No I'm not female you crazy beotch

edit: I like to ride the Pandora bipolar rollercoaster with my hands up

Pandora said:
But you're prettier than most so I'm making you an honorary member. :heart:
don't make me an honorary woman because I'm pretty, make me an honorary woman because I've slept with 5 male members on this forum, including your husband.

Oops, there I go again talking about gay sechs.

elpmis said:
don't make me an honorary woman because I'm pretty, make me an honorary woman because I've slept with 5 male members on this forum, including your husband.

Oops, there I go again talking about gay sechs.
the balls didnt touch, its totally not gay

SOOOOOOOOOOOOooo anyways

The ending of the story goes like this:

Theac got Pandora pregnant and she named her son "elpmis" after the greatest man to ever walk the earth

THE END.

Status
Not open for further replies.