ITT we talk about Tom Cruise and his freaky alien baby

Drool-Boy said:
Read about L Ron Hubbard the the origin of Scientology and youll never ask that question again.
Actually I have, extensively, all in my quest to gain a better understanding of religion as a whole. I also found his book Dianetics on half.com for $0.75. I was going to buy it but I'm TERRIFIED of them knowing where I live

zengirl said:
Actually I have, extensively, all in my quest to gain a better understanding of religion as a whole. I also found his book Dianetics on half.com for $0.75. I was going to buy it but I'm TERRIFIED of them knowing where I live
:lol:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
for serious, and I'll only read about them on the internet from work because I'm behind so many firewalls due to HIPAA guidelines. no way would I even think about Scientology at home, they give me the absolute CREEPS

zengirl said:

Just go your local half-price book store, they probably have piles of them by the dumpster around back.

zengirl said:
What if Scientologists are right?
Seventy-five million years ago, Xenu was the ruler of a Galactic Confederacy which consisted of 26 stars and 76 planets including Earth, which was then known as Teegeeack. The planets were overpopulated, each having on average 178 billion people. The Galactic Confederacy's civilization was comparable to our own, with people "walking around in clothes which looked very remarkably like the clothes they wear this very minute" and using cars, trains and boats looking exactly the same as those "circa 1950, 1960" on Earth. Xenu was about to be deposed from power, so he devised a plot to eliminate the excess population from his dominions. With the assistance of "renegades", he defeated the populace and the "Loyal Officers", a force for good that was opposed to Xenu. Then, with the assistance of psychiatrists, he summoned billions of people to paralyse them with injections of alcohol and glycol, under the pretense that they were being called for "income tax inspections". The kidnapped populace was loaded into space planes for transport to the site of extermination, the planet of Teegeeack (Earth). The space planes were exact copies of Douglas DC-8s, "except the DC-8 had fans, propellers on it and the space plane didn't." DC-8s have jet engines, not propellers, although Hubbard may have meant the turbine fans.

Mmmmhmmm.

So anyway, another forum I visit is taking donations for sky writing. They want to write:

ALL HAIL XENU - LOL
<3, OT

at the Mission Impossible opening where Tom is gonna be. Last I checked they had raised around $3k.

fly said:
So anyway, another forum I visit is taking donations for sky writing. They want to write:

ALL HAIL XENU - LOL
<3, OT

at the Mission Impossible opening where Tom is gonna be. Last I checked they had raised around $3k.
That's awesome.

Edit: Fuck off topic btw.

fly said:

ALL HAIL XENU - LOL
<3, OT

omg link, I will donate, no shens

fly said:

ALL HAIL XENU - LOL
<3, OT

That would be beyond awesome.