ITT we talk about Tom Cruise and his freaky alien baby

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
omg Katie Holmes should be giving birth pretty soon. What do you think they will name it? My guesses are:

BOY: L. Ron Cruise
GIRL: L. Ron Cruise

Are you kidding me? I'm at my wit's end waiting for Xenu to break free from his volcano prison and be reborn via Katie's pulsating vaginal teleportation chamber.

Sarcasmo said:
Are you kidding me? I'm at my wit's end waiting for Xenu to break free from his volcano prison and be reborn via Katie's pulsating vaginal teleportation chamber.

I fap'd

Sarcasmo said:

I've been looking into getting a teleportation center constructed in mine.....you'd be suprised how expensive it is.

Valve1138 said:
Yeah, getting a crane in there would probably be a total bitch. :fly:

:fly:
hotdog-hallway.gif

just kiddin ya bubbles :D

Bubbles said:
I've been looking into getting a teleportation center constructed in mine.....you'd be suprised how expensive it is.
you could always just get it done in mexico. sure you might end up shooting gamma rays from your hoohoo-dilly but it'll be a lot cheaper than MSRP!

KNYTE said:
lol scientology? More like ScienTOOLogy. AM I RITE?

Hell yeah! Teach them how to pierce the veil, Knyte! And where they can find cool golden sheets buried in a field that will teach them how to be gods one day!

:fly:

Arátoeldar said:
I'd love to be able to to PPV with this birth with lots of betting about whether or not she screams or has an epidural. :lol:

Of course she's going to scream, she's giving birth, it hurts, a lot. I think the only way to prevent any sound would be to remove her vocal cords.

Actually, that would improve her quite a bit, I think they should do that.