ITT: We talk about political parties (Whigs vs. Tories)

Sarcasmo said:
That's actually pretty likely, if you look at how far we've devolved since WWII. I'm there, dude. Even if it's just the two of us. I wanna be Butch Cassidy, though. Sundance Kid just sounds gay.

I'm way behind and realize this is from the first page (I haven't made it beyond that yet) but wanted to throw in that I've been to the house that Butch Cassidy grew up in. And did you guys know he was born mormon?

i am not affiliated with any political party and will not vote. that said, i mostly agree with libertarian viewpoints. if fly wants to jerk off a miniature horse while april shoves a rooster up her cooter, have at it. just don't expect the gov't to dole out free lube. i would like to be able to invest my social security as i see fit; that way i only have myself to blame for spending my golden years cold and alone relying on handouts for the next glass of laphroaig.

thrawn said:
i am not affiliated with any political party and will not vote. that said, i mostly agree with libertarian viewpoints. if fly wants to jerk off a miniature horse while april shoves a rooster up her cooter, have at it. just don't expect the gov't to dole out free lube. i would like to be able to invest my social security as i see fit; that way i only have myself to blame for spending my golden years cold and alone relying on handouts for the next glass of laphroaig.
All I saw in that was Laphroaig and now I want some. Have to settle with Ardbeg, :(

ChikkenNoodul said:
Have ye tried Laphroaig 30 yet?

It's mind blowing :drool:

1926_pop.jpg

ChikkenNoodul said:
Have ye tried Laphroaig 30 yet?

It's mind blowing :drool:
No :( I had some cask strength but that's it. I want to try some Lagavulin 16 year. My local liquor store just got some in, but it's hard to justify spending $60 on a litre of alcohol.

thrawn said:
But its not safe for you do to that yourself...

That said, Wall Street is really pining for that money, now that they have worn out the welcome of 'get rich quick, day traders'