ITT we prepare to write a UF Wikipedia page

Let's add how we find sexual innuendo hilarious as well as awesome jokes like "Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!!" HAHAHA FUNNY

the wiki page should definintely discuss the origins of the forum - you know, how smileynev free'd us all from the airborne brain viruses Xenu shot at us through a volcanic explosion ... something along those lines

damn I was thinking the same thing earlier today - but at the same time theac was talking earlier about how we don't advertise and we should honor his opinion, so I dunno if that involves this

Since when have you or anyone else for that matter ever listened to a thing I've said?

I can't believe April fell for the "honor theac's opinon" post :lol:

I can't believe you fell for me telling you I was a parapalegic.. or the time that fly and I told you that I was not April23, and that I was some call girl.. or the time...

can I keep going?

Great idea but it never works.

I had that software. I said "Hello" and it thought I said "Dragon".

Maybe it is working, cause we all know Ape doesn't know english well enough to speak the sentences she is writing, so maybe that's what the computer is interpreting what she is saying to be. :fly: :heart:

Edit: This is kiwi.

Maybe it is working, cause we all know Ape doesn't know english well enough to speak the sentences she is writing, so maybe that's what the computer is interpreting what she is saying to be. :fly: :heart:

Edit: This is kiwi.

Damn you Kiwi, don't make me pee on your towels.

I can't believe you fell for me telling you I was a parapalegic.. or the time that fly and I told you that I was not April23, and that I was some call girl.. or the time...

can I keep going?

I couldn't believe fly was cheating on me with another forum user :mad: