ITT we prepare to write a UF Wikipedia page

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
While browsing the wealth of knowledge that is Wikipedia I thought it may be a fun idea to write a page about UF in our own insane style.

I was thinking we'd start it out with something like "UF was created 15,000 years ago by the Demigods theac and Fly who were actually one omnipotent being at that point in pre-history..." and go from there.

What kind of info would we like to see on the UF wiki?

Should we write short bios for our more common/influential members and then make it a "perk" for new joinees to post so that they can be added to the page as well?

Do we want it to be entirely in the spirit of UF with all of the information being "whacky" (as I've suggested above) or give it a more serious tone?

Do we want to have definitions of "docking" and other UF legends included?

What say you all?

damn I was thinking the same thing earlier today - but at the same time theac was talking earlier about how we don't advertise and we should honor his opinion, so I dunno if that involves this

I def vote for a docking blurb. Other than that, can we all pick a movie star to be?

"One of our resident posters, kiwi, recently starred in the movie V for Vendetta..."

damn I was thinking the same thing earlier today - but at the same time theac was talking earlier about how we don't advertise and we should honor his opinion, so I dunno if that involves this

It's not advertising... it's a freakin' encyclopedia.

It's not advertising... it's a freakin' encyclopedia.

I was thinking along the lines of those that peruse wikipedia to see new shit that's similiar to their interest. Like big forum goers can get a list of web forums that are registered off of wikipedia, that kind of thing

personally I want a wiki page - so I'm not going to argue against it

edit: you suck

What if we made the option to have a short bio (1 or 2 lines) as a purchase item in Flymart? Have it cost like 50,000 Mark Karr?

"KNYTE was recently shot out of a cannon in a circus in Thailand and accidentally swallowed by a Hippo. He was initially presumed dead but managed to escape, you don't want to know how."

Last edited:
I was thinking along the lines of those that peruse wikipedia to see new shit that's similiar to their interest. Like big forum goers can get a list of web forums that are registered off of wikipedia, that kind of thing

personally I want a wiki page - so I'm not going to argue against it

edit: you suck

You need a wiki all your own. Internet phenomenon. Women will be draping themselves over you like dead children.

I say it's not notable by wikipedia standards and if not a member would probably reccomend it for deletion. Cause, that's what I do on wikipedia. ^.~

Someone make an outline here first is all I can say.

elpmis is an action stunt double for Corky the retarded guy from Life Goes on.

Last edited:
You need a wiki all your own. Internet phenomenon. Women will be draping themselves over you like dead children.

the only phenomenon on this board is how the fuck you manage to type perfectly constructed sentences with those fat bitch fingers you have, tubby