ITT: We pray for smileynev

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,255
Steam
mattressfish
His office is moving. His new chair may be by the entryway, affecting his posting abilities. Lets all have a moment of silence and pray that God will keep our lil Nev around these parts.

:chikken::hs:

"Dear Lord, please be with nev as he travails the path of darkness and makes his way back into the fold. May your peace be upon him in this trying time; please help him not lash out at the minimum wage workers moving his office furniture since his lazy ass couldn't take care of it on his own; please cover him with your anointing and comfort while he's away from cnn.com and any other potentially useless and defamatory news source; help him understand that while on the outside we act like we love and tolerate him, we all still really think he's a dumbass. In your name we pray. Amen. Oh yeah, say hi to that fuck the pope for me too"

BigDov said:
"Dear Lord, please be with nev as he travails the path of darkness and makes his way back into the fold. May your peace be upon him in this trying time; please help him not lash out at the minimum wage workers moving his office furniture since his lazy ass couldn't take care of it on his own; please cover him with your anointing and comfort while he's away from cnn.com and any other potentially useless and defamatory news source; help him understand that while on the outside we act like we love and tolerate him, we all still really think he's a dumbass. In your name we pray. Amen. Oh yeah, say hi to that fuck the pope for me too"

You must be a member of one of those more tolerant religions, eh?

BigDov said:
Meet me by the altar in the poplar grove at 2am...... I'll fill you in on the details there.

Do I need my Chainmail of Anal Defense?

smileynev said:
Do I need my Chainmail of Anal Defense?
Drool-Boy said:
No
But bring some Holy Ointment of Easy Insertion.

Only the High Priests are able to perform the Ritual of Anal Buggery...... I've still got to get through 5 more levels of debauchery before even being considered.

edit- and the current High Priest has an odd taste for sprayable cheese and corn dogs, so uh, if you can stop by your favorite gas station quick mart and find some, it might go a little easier for you.

Last edited:
fly said:
Except the worksafe theme is really ugly. I need to work on it, or better yet FatBurger. He is a theme God.

Its supposed to be ugly
If it was all pretty and stuff people might think users of said theme were having fun and that just wont do.

I would like to take the time to say that I'm going home tonight (from my week long foolishness is SoCal), and I'm very happy about it.