ITT: We post hilarious quotes and try to guess who said them.

Arátoeldar said:
IIRC that is Zappa :heart: from when he was testifing before Congress about the *BS* Tipper Gore group and what they wanted to do the the music industry.

Can you imagne what it would be like if that bitches husband had become president?
Wed all be listening to Pat Boone records and have mandatory church visits on sunday and wednesday mornings.

Drool-Boy said:
Can you imagne what it would be like if that bitches husband had become president?
Wed all be listening to Pat Boone records and have mandatory church visits on sunday and wednesday mornings.

I would take gore as pres for the next 50 years over 1 term of bush

No one listens to what he says seriously. He's like the comic relief of the religious world I think. The Jews and Muslims and Christians all nudge each other and snicker knowingly when he speaks.

Sarcasmo said:
No one listens to what he says seriously. He's like the comic relief of the religious world I think. The Jews and Muslims and Christians all nudge each other and snicker knowingly when he speaks.

He and Farrakan(sp?) provide the same level of comedic content.

Sarcasmo said:

No? Then why do people keep sending him, I mean god, money when he tells them to?

itburnswhenipee said:
No? Then why do people keep sending him, I mean god, money when he tells them to?

Those aren't people. Those are the liberated subjects of my defeated eugenics campaign. Damn government. I will get back on my feet though; I will reopen my labs and processing centers and finish what I started!!!!!!!!11

Sarcasmo said:
Those aren't people. Those are the liberated subjects of my defeated eugenics campaign. Damn government. I will get back on my feet though; I will reopen my labs and processing centers and finish what I started!!!!!!!!11

Eugenics campaign? So this is what you learned from spending your boyhood in old, Nazi bunkers.

itburnswhenipee said:
Eugenics campaign? So this is what you learned from spending your boyhood in old, Nazi bunkers.

I found a moldy old book in the corner of an old generator room called "Ziegen spielen eine nicht gefunden achtung eerska deerska deerska". Roughly translated that means "How to hate and kill everyone on earth in 60 days or less." It's pretty good, actually. It talks about putting spring-loaded sledgehammers above the doors in the bathrooms at bus stations and stuff like that.

Sarcasmo said:

Actually there is a key group that will. Those who are not really all that educated and receive their news from television newsbites. Keep in mind this is newsbreak segments, not detailed programs on the subject.

An example of this is a few years ago in Alabama. The governor wanted to basically redo the constitution which is the longest in the world and is so complex anytime they make changes to it they could inadvertantly undo something else (a prime example on this is a change in death penalty policy actually made shoplifting goods under 2000 dollars legal for a small period before it was noticed) To shorten it up, a group advertised it as the largest tax increase in history for the poor an middle class with a large campaign and dispite newspapers explaining what was being done and several public television forms on the subject it was voted down because most everyone thought it was a tax increase.

Pat Robertson is representing himself as a spokesperson of god and his opinion is actually the opinion of God as the bible says it to be. The problem is and most people dismiss it or are afraid to admit it, its very easy to take several quotes from various parts to make your point however take it out of context. He has used that to his advantage several times in the past and no one has the balls to call him out on it because if you mess with him, basically you are messing with Christians in general.

Sarcasmo said:
I found a moldy old book in the corner of an old generator room called "Ziegen spielen eine nicht gefunden achtung eerska deerska deerska". Roughly translated that means "How to hate and kill everyone on earth in 60 days or less." It's pretty good, actually. It talks about putting spring-loaded sledgehammers above the doors in the bathrooms at bus stations and stuff like that.
I watched the end of How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days lst night.