itt, we make up stories where chikken has been...

Since he hunted and killed everything else he decided to hunt himself. The he had himself stuffed and mounted.

He lost the other nut in a bizzarre accident involving a jar of mayo and a live buffalo, and has been hospitalized ever since.

little.boy.gif

CletusJones said:
He lost the other nut in a bizzarre accident involving a jar of mayo and a live buffalo, and has been hospitalized ever since.

With a few icecubes, pitching wedge, and a buffalo live or stuffed... prefferably stuffed for safety reasons.

While smuggling illegal Canadian immigrants in from Newfoundland, he was boarded by a Coast Guard ship. Forced to reveal his cargo, he is now on the run from both the feds and the Canadian Mafia bosses that hired him.

Drool-Boy said:
Perhaps, in an ironic turn of events, a hooker has HIM tied up in her basement and plans to make steaks and a chikken suit from his skin.

How many times have we told him to always look for the Apple.

his removed testicle was pretty pissed off chikken got rid of him so easily, so he rounded up all the other removed testicles from the testicle graveyard, and in a scene right out of Night of the Living Dead, they ate his brain. :(

sleeman said:
his removed testicle was pretty pissed off chikken got rid of him so easily, so he rounded up all the other removed testicles from the testicle graveyard, and in a scene right out of Night of the Living Dead, they ate his brain. :(

I love a good testicle story.

smileynev said:
I love a good testicle story.
his removed testicle was pretty pissed off and felt quite unloved, so he joined the local Buddhist temple. After many weeks of meditation, he decided to attempt reconciliaton with Sir Chikken. After a quick knock on his door, Chikken answered.
"remember me? I was your testicle, but i am now known as Nyingje Dawa the Buddhist. I have come to make peace"
"Fuck you, loser"
Chikken punted poor Nyingje over into the neighbor's shrubs.

Nyingje Dawa tried to summon all the inner peace he could, but alas the anger returned, this time fire was coming out of his little epididymis. So he went to the local Muslim house of worship, and converted to Islam.

This time upon knocking on Chikken's door, he was ready:
"Remember me? I was your testicle, but i am now knows as Al Alihackbar Muhhamad Alibarrabas. And i'm gonna bust a jihad on yer ass"

And Al Alihackbar Muhhamad Alibarrabas popped an RPG into Chikkens groin and pulled the trigger. fin

sleeman said:
his removed testicle was pretty pissed off and felt quite unloved, so he joined the local Buddhist temple. After many weeks of meditation, he decided to attempt reconciliaton with Sir Chikken. After a quick knock on his door, Chikken answered.
"remember me? I was your testicle, but i am now known as Nyingje Dawa the Buddhist. I have come to make peace"
"Fuck you, loser"
Chikken punted poor Nyingje over into the neighbor's shrubs.

Nyingje Dawa tried to summon all the inner peace he could, but alas the anger returned, this time fire was coming out of his little epididymis. So he went to the local Muslim house of worship, and converted to Islam.

This time upon knocking on Chikken's door, he was ready:
"Remember me? I was your testicle, but i am now knows as Al Alihackbar Muhhamad Alibarrabas. And i'm gonna bust a jihad on yer ass"

And Al Alihackbar Muhhamad Alibarrabas popped an RPG into Chikkens groin and pulled the trigger. fin

Brings a tear to my eye. Beautiful...simply beautiful.