GAY ITT: We guess at forum members real names

I know most of the users IRL names here, so instead I'm going to make up names to fit the online personna.

@Maureen : Vanessa Del Rio Esmeralda Lupe Villalobos - Ask her about her Quinceañera. Or better yet, watch it online. The DEA has extensive surveillance tapes of the event and all of it's guests.
@APRIL : Bella McKetchen, barefoot and in the kitchen.
@fly: Remee LaFontain - Facing 3 felony counts in the U.P., now in Florida under an assumed name.
@my little brony : Butch Slade - Online ranting has allowed for the release that has kept many of his neighbors and co-workers alive.
@yeppers : Casey Anthony - Now we know what became of her after her trial. She can't leave the house, so this is her social life now.
@Floptical : Thurston Bartholomew Sebastian Howell III - he can't wait for his day trip on a tiny ship out of Hawaii
@nukes : Chaim Mashook Goldfarb - Disowned by his family after marrying out of caste
@tre : Chad Cunningham - President, Pi Kappa Alpha (montreal chapter)
@strawberry love : Formerly Maria Hermosa Rosa, now just Marie Anderson after marrying a white guy.
@Strings : Robert Franks - Years of huffing have preserved him like Keith Richards
@King Wickie : Ricardo Castillo - tells his friends his name is Rob Castle so they don't find out he's part brown guy. Lives in denial that 1/2 of his family tree came to the US illegally
@Darth Handsome : Finneus Flagg - tree stripper
@Domon : 031B2F3CD4FFAE - rogue AI
I know most of the users IRL names here, so instead I'm going to make up names to fit the online personna.

I go by F3-CD for short.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke