Advice ITT We discuss what wickie's mom..

PAINT ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR LIEFELD GIRLS

Can't, you have innards and a skeletal structure

Damn. Now I'm remembering comics I haven't read in over 10 years...
There was one book I remember from either Image or Dark Horse that I always meant to pick up more of. I only had two issues of it.

Something about an alien exo-suit/symbiote hybrid, half a dozen people got them slapped on them, the leader had unwittingly been dating this female space princess, and the suits made everyone and everything forget their prior identities. One issue had the space princess unwiping the memory blocks from the leader's friend (military guy, colonel?) and his stoner son so the team could work with them.

Title had the number zero in it.

Yes, I realize how many comics that covers, especially from the mid-late 90s or so

There was one book I remember from either Image or Dark Horse that I always meant to pick up more of. I only had two issues of it.

Something about an alien exo-suit/symbiote hybrid, half a dozen people got them slapped on them, the leader had unwittingly been dating this female space princess, and the suits made everyone and everything forget their prior identities. One issue had the space princess unwiping the memory blocks from the leader's friend (military guy, colonel?) and his stoner son so the team could work with them.

Yes, I realize how many comics that covers, especially from the mid-late 90s or so
Oh my god thems a lot of words

you could try the tipofmytongue subreddit, sometimes you get lucky

Oh duds this is the most gotten too i have ever made someone. Not only am I on your mind all the time which people can see from your posts here but now you want to bring my family into your insults.

Go shoot up some more
I can't man.

I beat my abstinence record