FYI ITT We Discuss Some Hooker Flying to Florida to Hold Hands with Wessels

if you're preggers with quintuplets and miscarry two of them , are the survivors triplets or are they still quintuplets?

QCGuIiZqtuw.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
If you bear the genetic markers to make you the Queen of 'Mericuh it makes it true
Maybe I do......

But seriously because they consider themselves twins doesn't make it true, they are twins cause two babies. Your statement was fact but your argument was invalid.

Maybe I do......

But seriously because they consider themselves twins doesn't make it true, they are twins cause two babies. Your statement was fact but your argument was invalid.
Yes it does. You're a denier. What about all those people that consider themselves born the wrong sex, or wacist, or vertically challenged, or horizontally for that matter, or raised by abusive parents because they wouldn't get their kid a puppy or pony! DENY DENY DENY!!!!!!

You can think anything you want and you get a blue ribbon.

And then we get to have beer summits! ON WITH THE BEER!

Maybe I do......

There are weird psychological things that go with twins. While the cause is two babies, the rest also attributes to what being a twin is.
That is more what I meant