GAY ITT We discuss how Fly is conspiring to kill me.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,362
He only got an inch of skin of me this time, but how much time have I got before he actually get's it done right?

Discuss.

PS. He can't handle blood. It's funny.

Fly brought us all down to the Taste of Pinellas today. Turns out, it was just an excuse to get us to a spot where some stairs sheared an inch of skin off the bottom of my big toe.

Actually filled the bottom of my flip flop with blood. It was cool. And really red.

April can handle open wounds like a champion. Fly and Wesley aren't even comfortable talking about it. We almost made Fly throw up a few times on the way home.

Last edited:
LOL Omg did you have to amputate?

I think chicks, for the most part, can handle gore better than dudes.

Fly brought us all down to the Taste of Pinellas today. Turns out, it was just an excuse to get us to a spot where some stairs sheared an inch of skin off the bottom of my big toe.

Actually filled the bottom of my flip flop with blood. It was cool. And really red.

April can handle open wounds like a champion. Fly and Wesley aren't even comfortable talking about it. We almost made Fly throw up a few times on the way home.
oh good god as if we needed any more evidence that ape's the man in this relationship :D

I can usually handle it if it isn't my blood. Sometimes my blood is not cool if it's in vast quantities outside of me. I'm not okay with that. It happened once.
The results:
P1010001.jpg

Not cool.

Hope you are okay. Pics.

Pics or it didn't happen.