ITT We discuss how badly I am afflicted with Geekitis

Yeah, friend of mine went to pick that up at midnight. Her copy didnt have the first disc. :lol:

Unpossible. It's a paradox. If it doesn't register then no inferiority exists, and thus no superiority. You HAVE to care if it affects them or else you are your own undoing.
If I allow them to be the ones that confirm the superiority, then in fact they are the superior ones. Therefore, by not allowing that with the not caring part, I retain the superiority.

This scared me badly enough to walk out to the truck to check my copy before replying...
:lol:

Apparently the key is written on the first disc as well so she cant even upgrade her account.

I went and got chinese food instead! Which I think was far more fulfilling.

If I allow them to be the ones that confirm the superiority, then in fact they are the superior ones. Therefore, by not allowing that with the not caring part, I retain the superiority.

That's the paradox. If they don't confirm it, you can't be superior. If they do, they control the situation and you can't be superior when another holds veto power over you. YOU CAN'T WIN.

And you have love handles and were never circumsized, so that's like strikes 2 and 3.

That's the paradox. If they don't confirm it, you can't be superior. If they do, they control the situation and you can't be superior when another holds veto power over you. YOU CAN'T WIN.

And you have love handles and were never circumsized, so that's like strikes 2 and 3.
I'm circumsized. So I still have one strike to go in this vague analogy that barely fits the situation.