ITT we discuss GPS receivers and GPS software

Ma171aC said:
well, seeing as my little miata can take your craptastic ford v6, i'll call it a real mans car..

;)

Miata's work by pulling them back on their rear tires and then letting go right?

April23 said:
Miata's work by pulling them back on their rear tires and then letting go right?

oohh.. this ones funny.

she must have taken her funny pills this morning..

they go along with her crazy pills..

Ma171aC said:
oohh.. this ones funny.

she must have taken her funny pills this morning..

they go along with her crazy pills..

...and the ambien right?

I AM FUNNY DAMN IT>>> THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO

/unfunny

April23 said:
You've never used a GPS have ya? :omy:

Actually, yeah, I have... on numerous occasions. They're great when you're visiting some far away place you've never been before. Most of the time, though, I just get directions off of teh internet.

itburnswhenipee said:
Actually, yeah, I have... on numerous occasions. They're great when you're visiting some far away place you've never been before. Most of the time, though, I just get directions off of teh internet.
That's a waste ink! Plus you can't find Dunkin Donuts on the way to work with just mapquest.

April23 said:
Plus you can't find Dunkin Donuts on the way to work with just mapquest.

Yes, actually I can. You see, I have these things called 'eyes' which allow me to gather information about my surroundings, including the location of Dunkin Donuts franchises.. They continue to function even when driving down the road and suffering from doughnut withdrawl.

itburnswhenipee said:
Yes, actually I can. You see, I have these things called 'eyes' which allow me to gather information about my surroundings, including the location of Dunkin Donuts franchises.. They continue to function even when driving down the road and suffering from doughnut withdrawl.

I guess since I'm still "sorta new" to Tampa, its great having one.

Loser.

April23 said:
I guess since I'm still "sorta new" to Tampa, its great having one.

Loser.

Loser?

Look, lady. You can gush about your toys and how delightful and useful they are till you're blue in the face. That's fine. But you shouldn't insult someone just because they don't think having a GPS reciever is the best thing since corned beef and chicken liver on rye bread with sauerkraut and thousand island dressing. You might want to stay indoors. There's like, six billion other people out there who might not agree with you.

itburnswhenipee said:
Loser?

Look, lady. You can gush about your toys and how delightful and useful they are till you're blue in the face. That's fine. But you shouldn't insult someone just because they don't think having a GPS reciever is the best thing since corned beef and chicken liver on rye bread with sauerkraut and thousand island dressing. You might want to stay indoors. There's like, six billion other people out there who might not agree with you.

I don't like corned beef.

itburnswhenipee said:
Loser?

she does her best to fart on all those people.

i've seen these attempts, they are valiant.