ITT we discuss GPS receivers and GPS software

itburnswhenipee said:
No? You're really missing out then. Don't get that cheap, stringy shit from the supermarket. Go find yourself a nice, kosher deli and have them slice it as thin as possible.

Or don't.

There is an amazing New York style Jewish deli right be my parents house. I always get the "Rachael" sandwich. It's a ruben with pastrami AND corned beef......:drool:

Bubbles said:
There is an amazing New York style Jewish deli right be my parents house. I always get the "Rachael" sandwich. It's a ruben with pastrami AND corned beef......:drool:

oh wow, that sounds good...might be time to get lunch:drool:

Bubbles said:

Eileenbunny favors the "Cloak and Dagger." Me, I like the "Lombard Street," though I don't know if you can get that one anyplace besided Attman's Deli in Baltimore.

Bubbles said:
4 slices for lunch? How'd you get out of the fat kid stage eating like that? :fly:

i didnt always eat like that, i got out of the fat stage by rollerblading 20+ miles a day

then gained it back when i was engaged..

then drank ALOT OF BEER when we split

now i eat alot, drink a decent amount of beer and still seem to keep it off.. but i dont eat late at night ..