GAY ITT We Discuss Dory Flying to New York to Meet Some Hooker

Isnt that illegal?
yes and no. the stolen valor laws were ruled unconstitutional, people have a right to lie to other people as a free speech issue. it's only if you commit actual fraud by lying that it becomes a crime. for example if you claim veterans preference to gain employment despite never having served

in this guy's case, however, it's still illegal because he did retire from the military. if you retire you are actually still held to certain rules and regulations because you continue to draw a government pension.

guys this like this piss me off more than a random civilian that doesn't know any better. at least them pretending is amusing in a pathetic sort of way. this guy fucking knows better.

I'm just offended that you got all lovey dovey in New York and didn't eat too much on Thanksgiving when you could have been here eating too much with us fat bastards. WTF? This isn't like you.
I know!!! I'm sorry! I'm back in February, then every couple of months or so after that all year so I would love to drive down and be fat with you lovely people :heart:

how the fuck you have so much money to travel transcontinentally on a whim.

You're not kiki, you arent smuggling cocaine.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
yeah, but its britishland, its not like she's hourly.

salaried = same pay whether you work 40, or 80 hours

yeah, but its britishland, its not like she's hourly.

salaried = same pay whether you work 40, or 80 hours
Incorrect. I get my salary plus extras, overtime, weekend rates and anything additional I choose to do. Plus extra days off for all the unpaid overtime I do. I love my job in so many ways. I would do the extras for free, because I love being at work and everything I do, however it's nice to occasionally claim some of the things I'm entitled to. Salary here does not mean you work over your hours for fuck all. Sorry!

I know!!! I'm sorry! I'm back in February, then every couple of months or so after that all year so I would love to drive down and be fat with you lovely people :heart:

yo my birfday is in february and you weren't planning on coming to see me?

tg43wnB.gif