GAY ITT We Discuss Dory Flying to New York to Meet Some Hooker

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,361
As a mirror of Wessels cute little love trip I just came back from New York too.

I met someone called Pablo and fell in love. (alias to protect [M] identity)

The city is boring. I took pictures of it and accidentally stumbled into the Empire State Building. It snowed on Thanksgiving and we didn't even cook dinner.

Pablo takes real pictures with real film. In black and white. So I made mine black and white now because they all look much better. Kind of like how I look flawless on instagram selfies.

Here's a place I saw. I think it was featured in Sex In The City where Brady the ginger baby gets baptised

f82s1lt.jpg

Here's a Louis Vuitton building

EOXQuDs.jpg

Here's a cute couple. Because I'm in love I notice cute couples doing cute things. I wish I had a back rest like this.

80N8n62.jpg

Here's a tiny park at the end of Fifth Avenue

3ZYrD9v.jpg

Here's someone I feel like I could be friends with

8pBiONd.jpg

Here's a child having fun before she fell to her death from the top of this mountain. These rocks are a health and safety nightmare and I feel like there should be an EU law against them.

BpUSCYW.jpg

Here's a picture

RA5jK9T.jpg

Here's a superior picture. Because I turned it black and white

bC2AovV.jpg

Look it's a cute couple under a bridge holding hands. (not me)

3006EIT.jpg

Here's Broadway. I saw a topless 60 year old woman playing acoustic guitar and I fell in love with her too. In my head I call her Janis and she's the coolest grandma there ever was

y9ZetlJ.jpg

I like this picture. Isn't black and white so neat???

jDyEpcv.jpg

Here's the snow view from my new new york apartment on Thanksgiving

o5ZMtKn.jpg

Pablo told me what an aperture and a shutter speed was. It was a blast.

:heart:

• Gravy
Reactions: tre